Quantcast

Craziest bikes in the world

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
Yah no helmets it's all fun and games then your a vegetable. Plus shootin the gaps in pedestrian and auto traffic for kicks is lame. it brought back memories of how i used to ride when i was a dumb kid like them with couriers in Seattle years back. But from my eyes now i think it's pretty dumb and just not representing bicyclists well.

Motionboy2

Calendar Dominator
Apr 23, 2002
Broomfield, Colorado
That is so crazy! i just watched it again. You know what freaks me out is watching the guy riding with his feet on his bars at the end.

He doesnt have any brakes and the only way to slow down are those cranks that are spinning out of control under him. CRAZY!!

splat

Nam I am
Motionboy2 said:
You know what freaks me out is watching the guy riding with his feet on his bars at the end.

He doesnt have any brakes and the only way to slow down are those cranks that are spinning out of control under him. CRAZY!!
Thats what riding a Fixie is all about ! , the real trick is getting your feet back on the spinning Cranks , Sounds a lot easier that it is .

GumbaFish

Turbo Monkey
Oct 5, 2004
Rochester N.Y.
Wow and I thought it was a little tense when I ride in moderate traffic and almost get hit about 3 times everytime i ride, and that is just for the sake of commuting. These people are doing this for fun, and in much worse conditions...insane