Quantcast

crazy additicting games.

CRoss

Turbo Monkey
Nov 20, 2006
The Ranch
Ahhh...Level 11 is killing me...doing functions inside of functions is kinda helping but making it more confusing at the sametime.

skeletor5

Chimp
Feb 16, 2009
That's clearly photoshopped.
Well you would be wrong then. I was a mac so I just copied the specific area on the screen where the score is. I also don't know photoshop; MS paint for me. I think you are just mad you got beaten. :panic::rofl:

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
Well you would be wrong then. I was a mac so I just copied the specific area on the screen where the score is. I also don't know photoshop; MS paint for me. I think you are just mad you got beaten. :panic::rofl:
It's not even the same font as the one I posted, and the number isn't as well centered between the rest of the text.

skeletor5

Chimp
Feb 16, 2009
It's not even the same font as the one I posted, and the number isn't as well centered between the rest of the text.
I'll give you that it isn't as well centered but I didn't photoshop it. I can do it again and get the whole screen if that'd make you happy? Or do you want the moves for all 12 levels? :help:

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
I'll give you that it isn't as well centered but I didn't photoshop it. I can do it again and get the whole screen if that'd make you happy? Or do you want the moves for all 12 levels? :help:
It doesn't matter. I'm skeptical but this is pointless. If you did actually pull that off, congrats. You don't need to prove anything to me.