Quantcast

CROCS... Finally doneski?

Demomonkey

Monkey
Apr 27, 2005
Auckland New Zealand
May the day those go completely away be close at hand.
I think they have a half life of 5.5 billion years before they biodegrade.

I guess they topped out after selling 100m pairs - only 100m people like them and with that half life........well you aint going to get a lot of repeat business.:nope:

cneums

Monkey
Jul 9, 2009
Maryland, USA
uggs on girls, when executed well, as mentioned before, is semi-hot. and i tried some once, they were comfy. that said, i still didn't buy them.

Upgr8r

High Priest or maybe Jedi Master
May 2, 2006
Ventura, CA
Last night I dreamed I was wearing a black suit, white shirt with a thin black tie and black crocs with white socks.

I woke up screaming :panic:

X3pilot

Texans fan - LOL
Aug 13, 2007
SoMD
Last night I dreamed I was wearing a black suit, white shirt with a thin black tie and black crocs with white socks.

I woke up screaming :panic:
If it had been a Member's Only jacket, that'd would have been better!

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
^ I too am oddly intrigued by the Ugg/ miniskirt combo, but it seems few can actually pull it off, many try.

I have dubbed that the "Spies Like Us Effect" SLUE for short. Based on the scene at the end of the movie where the hot chick comes out of the tent in just her boots and underwear.

spocomptonrider

sportin' the CROCS
Nov 30, 2007
spokanistan
^ Didn't think it was possible, but truly a worse idea than teh CROCS

I have dubbed that the "Spies Like Us Effect" SLUE for short. Based on the scene at the end of the movie where the hot chick comes out of the tent in just her boots and underwear.
Wow, just saw that movie, pretty hilarious.

Last edited:

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
I modified a pair of crocs for when I go fishing. usually I take the tube out to the local mountain lakes, I like putting my waders on at the truck, and didnt want to spend 75 dollars for wader boots when I could clip up a ten dollar pair of crocs that would do the same thing.

Leethal

Turbo Monkey
Oct 27, 2001
Avondale (Phoenix)
Here is the best idea for sandalwear:

Back in my really dumb days when I was 19 or so I broke my foot and rode my Moto with the cast on had to shift with my toes... LOL Boy was that silly... also went horseback riding while I had it but then to top it off I went canoeing and of course got dumped... got it off the next day so my foot wouldn't rot off.