Quantcast

crying

hayden

Chimp
Sep 30, 2006
why would that dude where girls pants just go to a skate shop and get some elemant stretch denim mens pants. or go to the levies outlet and get some slim pants. becides when i bike i have to rollup one leg or pull a long sock over my jeans so i dont rip the leg off one side. some one should make some bike pants with one leg to short or somting like that i get off topic really easy i have add and dislexia so yea

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
why would that dude where girls pants just go to a skate shop and get some elemant stretch denim mens pants. or go to the levies outlet and get some slim pants. becides when i bike i have to rollup one leg or pull a long sock over my jeans so i dont rip the leg off one side. some one should make some bike pants with one leg to short or somting like that i get off topic really easy i have add and dislexia so yea
:ban:

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
You from Santa Barbara?

.:Jeenyus:.

Turbo Monkey
Feb 23, 2004
slc
If the dude just went in there, sat down in the middle of the room, and started crying, I would probibly join in the ridicule, but if he was crying in a corner or something and somehow was made to be the focus of the attention, I would probibly rather pissed.

InsideMan

Monkey
Jun 1, 2006
On an Island
I cant stand those little emo pvssy's. Why are they all so depressed all the time?! Probably because their rich momy and daddy give them everything they want.

Sherpa

Basking in fail.
Jan 28, 2004
Arkansaw
If some little pussy bitch decides to cry anywhere in public, they deserve to be ridiculed. I would pull out my cell and make a video of it and then post it on youtube. Then if some douchebag decided to defend the little ****, I'd make a video of that too and laugh at them.

People here need to grow some balls if they'd defend that melodramtic girl.

And a new quote I found:
girlfriend: C'mon, lets have sex.
boyfriend: I'm too sad to have sex.
girlfriend: I'm sad too; lets have sex and cry.
boyfriend: I'm already crying.

loco-gringo

Crusading Clamp Monkey
Sep 27, 2006
Deep in the heart of TEXAS
If some little pussy bitch decides to cry anywhere in public, they deserve to be ridiculed. I would pull out my cell and make a video of it and then post it on youtube. Then if some douchebag decided to defend the little ****, I'd make a video of that too and laugh at them.

People here need to grow some balls if they'd defend that melodramtic girl.

And a new quote I found:
girlfriend: C'mon, lets have sex.
boyfriend: I'm too sad to have sex.
girlfriend: I'm sad too; lets have sex and cry.
boyfriend: I'm already crying.

If you see some girl like that crying, it would be at a square dance. Well, we know that wouldn't happen at a sqare dance, so never mind.