Quantcast

CU is going to ravage Fort Lewis

TheInedibleHulk

Turbo Monkey
May 26, 2004
Colorado
Being that this year Chris Heath is no longer at Ft. Lewis, you guys have no hope. He's the only one with talent, aside from me, of course and the rest of the CU team. Get ready for a whooping at Banner Elk, Camp, the Lazian, and Shewmake are going to beat on you guys. Caroline will do the same, even if her bones aren't healed. It'll be easier than clubbing a baby seal, but about on par with the ease of graduating from Fort Lewis in general. All your degrees will be useless, all this coming from an English major.

BRIANBUELL

Monkey
Nov 17, 2005
Boulder, Colorado
Good ol' Phil, what a talker! Lets see if he can back it up? FRCC will be there as well, all one of us! Go sweatervests! Even though I think my official mascot is the timber wolves, I like the sweatervests better!!!

TheInedibleHulk

Turbo Monkey
May 26, 2004
Colorado
Ive gotta stop leaving my ridemonkey name logged in at work. However, despite the fact that I didnt start this thread, I agree with everything it said. Except that none of us want to go to nats because collegiate racing is so last year.

remdog

Monkey
Aug 21, 2006
Durango
hm Chris Meyers is fast as hell..... Cody Wildermen is way fast. Art Nelson shreads XC. uh i think we can kick ass cause we are Fort Lesiure. !!