Quantcast

Cunningham Park Trailwork - Sunday 29

Dirty Maestro

Monkey
Jul 11, 2008
Sorry for the late notice =)

We'll be at the "bowl area" on the westside of the park working on the Jetline and Boulder trail.

Be there from 11 to dark.

Stoked

Turbo Monkey
Nov 28, 2004
LI, NY
great day in the park today. tons of dirt was moved and the line is really coming together. got to ride a bunch too. thanks all that helped.

WhoRyder

Turbo Monkey
Nov 28, 2007
NYC
Sorry i didn't make it out... i do have off this Thursday if you guys are doing Dirty Thurs... this week!

Dirty Maestro

Monkey
Jul 11, 2008
So we got allot done today. Around 2pm people started to flow in and there was dirt flying everywhere =)

Thanks to all that helped out!

Here's some pics...

Joe's son's(wes) bike...a mini BMW

Joe(The Truth), Daniel, and Emanuel

Moving the lip closer to landing and stepping up the landing. The jump was to long and pocket was to tight.

Hard to see but here the step up at the end of the day. Almost done...

Rob supervising =)

Chung and Kevin made it out!

The beginnings of the s-berm/jump, the Crooked Hammer =)

Joe and Wes, clearing out the path for the step up hip jump after the s-berm.

Hard to see but thats what we have at the end of the day for the s-berm/jump takeoff. Might need some tweaking but ready for testing once we get the next part of the s-berm done.

Stoked =)

Luke moving rocks for the Boulder trail.

Mike V. adjusting his rocks =)

Big Mike getting dirt to fill spaces in the rocks to lock them in.

Great Work Everyone!
8-)

kremecheze

Chimp
Dec 20, 2009
ive lived just across from cunnigham and didnt realize that it had all these trails in it,ive been riding for a month now,and just bought a dj/bike,i'm hooked,i'll try to make it out whenever you guys are building,not that i know anything about trail building,but i'm willing to help