Quantcast

Custom Jerseys

bdamschen

Turbo Monkey
Nov 28, 2005
Spreckels, CA
So a couple of my friends are looking into getting custom jerseys made. Most of them are getting XC cuts, but a few of us want some DH type ones made. Where's the best place price and decent construction-wise to get them made and what sort of graphic do they take? Will like an illustrator vector file work? We don't want anything too crazy design-wise and are hoping not to have to drop $$$ for something we'll probably biff in later.

Threepointtwo

Monkey
Jun 21, 2002
SLC, UT
For small numbers (I got one), I would use Animalpaintball.com. They have some standard templates or you can do your own. I paid $70 and am real happy with it.

zmtber

Turbo Monkey
Aug 13, 2005
get them amde through rockgardn they have cool stuff very nice jerset, i have had one of mine for two years now, and he does the graphics with top technology so the ink is in the fabric not siting on top of it, give him a call today here is hi site contact info is easy to find www.rockgardn.com

denjen

Certified Lift Whore
Sep 16, 2001
Richmond VA
get them amde through rockgardn they have cool stuff very nice jerset, i have had one of mine for two years now, and he does the graphics with top technology so the ink is in the fabric not siting on top of it, give him a call today here is hi site contact info is easy to find www.rockgardn.com
I agree with going with rockgardn. My team just got some jerseys and they are really nice. They can do the work or you can buy the jersey and take it someplace yourself. If you just buy the jersey with out any graphics it is around $35 apiece if you buy at least 10