Quantcast

custom title thread

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
I have had a long-standing policy of never handing out custom titles to the attention whores that demand them, not even bad ones. It just encourages them.

I am somewhat disturbed that someone is undermining my authority as resident fluffer, though.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I have had a long-standing policy of never handing out custom titles to the attention whores that demand them, not even bad ones. It just encourages them.

I am somewhat disturbed that someone is undermining my authority as resident fluffer, though.
All I know is I will no longer be getting involved with mod-power struggles. King to nut, biggest demotion ever.

Edit: just kidding, what do I have to lose?

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Also, never speak badly of a class of people your moderator might fall into...

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
to many people thought my avatars were nc-17......my title is pointless.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
do upper class citizens have sable-lined hoodies?
I'm middle class, get it right. Supposedly I'm elitest though... It's not my falut that middle americans are poor...

*In all actuality, when you factor cost of living, I'm solidly middle class. But I also bathe and have stupid rich friends, so I get dragged into that lifestyle more than not.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
What is the policy on demanding them for someone else???:D
I got DHRFX_Joe's title changed to what it is now (Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dickinson). Coincidentally, I also coined the nickname that he had his username changed to (CrabJoe StretchPants).

Now that I think about it, that's kinda ghey.

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
I'm middle class, get it right. Supposedly I'm elitest though... It's not my falut that middle americans are poor...

*In all actuality, when you factor cost of living, I'm solidly middle class. But I also bathe and have stupid rich friends, so I get dragged into that lifestyle more than not.
your title has nothing to do w/ yr personal hygiene...you chose it yrself

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
i wasn't even asking for a custom title, simply suggesting that someone else looked like they had P.D.E. coming their way, and then it boomeranged on me, like some sort of Australian throwing stick.