Quantcast

daily wisdom from your president

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
every day i pull off a page of my 365 page calendar of george bush-isms. i decided as well that i would impart these nuggets of wisdom on to you on a daily basis. there are a few that i have missed being as how it is now 1-21-04. one being " border relations between canada and mexico have never been better" that is my fave so far. All mis-spellings and improper grammar courtesy of your commander in chief. Not me.

so without any further delay here is your nugget:

" You've stood with us against a deadly threat. And we will stand with you, to help bring an end to the terrible regional conflicts that brings so much suffering to innocent Africans-- from Congro, to Sudan to the Ivory coast"

Ranger

Swift, Silent, Deadly!
Aug 16, 2001
Y'all can't see me...
Servus.

Originally posted by Silver
"Rarely is the question asked: Is our children learning?"
Unpossible! We is teaching our childrens real good but the education budget get worser every years.

And this is the leader of the "most powerful nation on the face of the Earth"?

Ranger

Swift, Silent, Deadly!
Aug 16, 2001
Y'all can't see me...
Servus!

Here's one from Ridemonkey's own oldfart (as found in the Cross Country forum)

"Shimano do, Envy do, probably many others."

Maybe Dubya is really oldfart! The mind boggles...

:rolleyes:

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
1-23-04

reporter Mr president, is secretary powell going to provide the undeniable poof of Iraq's guilt that so many critics are calling for?
Bush " well, all due in modesty, i thought i did a pretty good job myself of making it clear that he's not dissarming"

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
this one is for monday 26 of Jan.

And....its gettin worse. Thats what people have gotta understand up there in Washington, or over there in Washington, down there in Washington, wherever-thought i was in Crawford for a minute.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
tuesday 27 jan.

There was a good news story in Mississippi. i went down there- it wasn't because of me- it was because of the doctors and the citizens understand the cost of a trial system gone array.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
1/28/04

" with us as well, is two other fine members of the congressional delegatin from Pennsylvania."