Quantcast

Dainese fit?

Tattooo

Turbo Monkey
Jun 5, 2005
OV
Does anyone have an idea of how the Dainese helmets and Impact Jacket Races fit? I found some for sale, want to get that level of protection.

Anyone ever ridden with a Dainese lid? I have a lot of street bike stuff of theirs, always first class, but haven't ridden anything other than the knee and elbow stuff from them.

DIRTWRKS

Monkey
Aug 13, 2003
Canada EH !
Tattooo said:
Does anyone have an idea of how the Dainese helmets and Impact Jacket Races fit? I found some for sale, want to get that level of protection.

Anyone ever ridden with a Dainese lid? I have a lot of street bike stuff of theirs, always first class, but haven't ridden anything other than the knee and elbow stuff from them.

Jackets run smaller than most other brands.

Tattooo

Turbo Monkey
Jun 5, 2005
OV
So if I run XL in a 661, should I go with a XXL or a XXXL.

Mind you I am 5'10", 250lbs. Think fat kid on wheels.

h22ekhatch

Monkey
Jun 13, 2005
Portland
I am 5'11 240 (think ex weight lifter who eats a lot of chinese food body)...I wear XL next jacket with no issues. That said, I am a bit bigger than what seems to be the norm for this size...and according to mtbr anyone who weighs more than 170 has to wear XL??? :)

Dont know if that helps or not, good luck.

Tattooo

Turbo Monkey
Jun 5, 2005
OV
I'm with you there. Think rugby player who got more into beer then running.

For some reason everything seems to be built for very skinny kids. Need to start a fat boy armor and eating bib company.

Chimponarope

Chimp
Feb 11, 2006
UK
:rofl:

If it helps I'm 240-255 depending on the season at 5'10 (think ex fat kid who likes to lift heavy), i wear an XL jacket with a 52" chest.