Quantcast

Dallas Freeride website up. For those I met @ Comfort.

Jimmy_Pop

Turbo Monkey
Mar 1, 2002
Phoenix, Az USA
www.southerndevilz.com

my friends Jason and John who helped carry me away after I got hurt at the DH race in Comfort, TX have put this web site up. It shows alittle about the small but growing freeride scene in the Dallas / Ft.Worth area.

Ya'll should try and make it to the NM DH trip coming up. I think this is the 3rd year and I hear that every year gets better and better, I wish I could go.

laterz,

Joel

" someone buy my M1, I want a TMX "

LunchBox

Chimp
Feb 14, 2002
Texas
Joel...hey bro...where was I when ya'll put the new site together...looks great. Email me, and let me know if ya'll are riding the weekend of 5-18/5-19...I need to hook up with ya'll and ride. Man...here in NC Texas...I thought I was alone...alone in my lust of long travel, and wheel-bending drops. Email me @
lunchboxmtbr@netscape.net
Let me know where to post, or send pics for the new website, and let me know when ya'll are riding. Thanks.

---LunchBox---

"Perhaps I cannot outride you...but I assure you, sir...I can outdrink you."

Jimmy_Pop

Turbo Monkey
Mar 1, 2002
Phoenix, Az USA
lunchbox,

where ya been fewl. southerndevilz.com isn't my site. it belongs to a friend of mine. it is a new site, that's why there are so many shots of me.

I got hurt at the comfort DH race April 6, 2002. it will be next spring/summer before I'm rehab'd and back able to ride BIG. I'm selling my Intense and just trying to get well for now.

You can moniter www.dorba.org for DFW freeriding. usually every weekend there is urban or trail rides going on with the 8" travel guys.

Look forward to meeting you someday. try to make the trip to New Mexico that's featured on SD.com

laterz,

joel