Quantcast

Dallas Monkeys

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
If you are traveling I-20 make sure you check out some trails within 10 miles of the interstate on your way thru Louisiana.

akaeasy_j

Chimp
Sep 23, 2003
Frisco, TX
thats cool, if your into trail riding the dorba page will be perfect. If you are gonna be in Mckinney/frisco, Erwin park will be the closest. I personally like Grapevines northshore trail the best.
Johnsons branch is another fun trail, but it is a little north of where you will be. DFW has a some good trails, so enjoy.

EZ

DHTRAVELER

Chimp
Feb 16, 2004
TEXAS
Where is That???!!!! Is that a isolated stunt or are there more like it where ever that is? BTW, I ride Grapevine North Shore all the time.

akaeasy_j

Chimp
Sep 23, 2003
Frisco, TX
Its in crawford park, which is in Pleasent Grove (da hood). There are also 2 other ladder drops, couple of 10-12 ft doubles, stepdown out there as well pretty fun technical trails. The stuff is pretty hard to find, so hook up with us on www.rogueposse.net
sighn up as a new member and tell them easy sent ya. Is this Todd C.???? What kinda bike do you ride? Were you out at northsore last thursday?

DHTRAVELER

Chimp
Feb 16, 2004
TEXAS
Originally posted by akaeasy_j
Its in crawford park, which is in Pleasent Grove (da hood). There are also 2 other ladder drops, couple of 10-12 ft doubles, stepdown out there as well pretty fun technical trails. The stuff is pretty hard to find, so hook up with us on www.rogueposse.net
sighn up as a new member and tell them easy sent ya. Is this Todd C.???? What kinda bike do you ride? Were you out at northsore last thursday?
Nope, this isn't Todd C. and no I wasn't out there last thursday. But, this is Mike H. and for trail riding I ride a midnight blue Heckler. And thanks for the info, I will make sure to hook up with you guys sometime soon.