Quantcast

DAMIT< tricks

mack

Turbo Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
Colorado
AM i the only DHer here who cant do a ****ing trick, cept a tweak???? I can never get myself to do it godamit!

who else here sucks at doing no footers, no handers, x ups and anyhting else that makes you look cool?

Lexx D

Dirty Dozen
Mar 8, 2004
NY
I don't need to do no handers to look cool. I just give the ladies my sex eye as I go by.:sneaky:

J

JRB

Not bike related, but I tend to suck at anything that makes me look cool.

mack

Turbo Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
Colorado
loco gringo I can tell by your avatar!

If i want to look cool, i go out and hang with my cousins, i end up feeling cool for a few days.

then realize that im not because i dont listen to pop music and dont say, "im rick james bitch." every five mintutes. Whered that even come from!? I dont watch TV.

Slugman

Frankenbike
Apr 29, 2004
Miami, FL
Originally posted by mack
who else here sucks at doing no footers, no handers, x ups and anyhting else that makes you look cool?
You mean intentionally right?

Yeah... if I meant to do it, never. :dead:

dwaugh

Turbo Monkey
May 23, 2002
Bellingham, Washington ~ U.S.A.
AM i the only DHer here who cant do a ****ing trick, cept a tweak???? I can never get myself to do it godamit!

Me too, I'm gonna get better at tricks though, soon I hope.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC

If i want to look cool, i go out and hang with my cousins, i end up feeling cool for a few days.

then realize that im not because i dont listen to pop music and dont say, "im rick james bitch." every five mintutes. Whered that even come from!? I dont watch TV.
Apparently it came from Dave Chappell's late night show, but I only found that out through the miracle of Google. I don't watch a lot of TV either.

Though Mr. Chappell has the greatest job in the world. He gets paid to get drunk in foreign cities and hit on hot girls.

Lexx D

Dirty Dozen
Mar 8, 2004
NY
Originally posted by binary visions
Apparently it came from Dave Chappell's late night show, but I only found that out through the miracle of Google. I don't watch a lot of TV either.

Though Mr. Chappell has the greatest job in the world. He gets paid to get drunk in foreign cities and hit on hot girls.
What on earth are you talking about:confused: that's insomniac

Rick jame sbit is from Chappelle show not insomniac that's dave attell

mack

Turbo Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
Colorado
Originally posted by Lexx D

thanks for further confusing us both!

golgiaparatus

Out of my element
Aug 30, 2002
Deep in the Jungles of Oklahoma

For You…

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Originally posted by Lexx D

Ahahahahahahahahaha... slap me now, I'm an idiot. I'm just feeling the after affects of last night's boozing :D

Oh well...

mack

Turbo Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
Colorado
haha that website is exactly how i feel!!!! "it was funny when he said it,not when when you say it."

math2014

wannabe curb dropper
Sep 2, 2003
I want to move to BC!!!

I suck at anything other than keeping the bike attached to the ground during a DH run... am i that bad?