Quantcast

dammit! all these dh rigs........

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
for sale i dont make enough money to buy one! anybody wanna trade?or trade for something non bike related? son of a beeotch! im so pissed. :mumble: :mumble: :mumble: :mumble: :mumble: :mumble: :mumble: :mumble: :mumble: :mumble: :mumble: :mumble: :mumble: :mumble: :mumble: :mumble: :mumble: :mumble: :mumble: :mumble: :mumble: :mumble: :mumble: :mumble: :mumble: :mumble: :mumble: :mumble: :mumble: :mumble: :mumble: :mumble: :mumble: :mumble: :mumble: :mumble: :mumble: :mumble: :mumble: :mumble: :mumble: :mumble: :mumble: :mumble: :mumble: :mumble: :mumble:

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
biggins said:
yeah but its about broken. im very scared of it. why you wanna buy it?

not anymore. :nope:

j/k, i really dont want a dh rig. I would like to get rid of my xc bike & find a nice 5" bike.

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
biggins said:
are you serious or joking?
serious as a heart attack. Its an 03 azonic eliminator with 03 boxxer team, hayes, romic, yada yada yada...nice n' shiney.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
BurlySurly said:
serious as a heart attack. Its an 03 azonic eliminator with 03 boxxer team, hayes, romic, yada yada yada...nice n' shiney.

hmmmmm how much are you lookin to get for it? what size?

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
biggins said:
hmmm any pics?
I can take some, I guess. But it just looks like an eliminator with a boxxer and a romic. Its not real dinged up or anything. What's your email?

EDIT: hereit is

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
biggins said:
benjamin.wiggins @uscellular.com ooooh i like it. wanna trade for anything?
well crap, that was my only real pic unless you want me to take some more and email them.

And do I wanna trade for something? I dunno maybe. I need a fork for my HT and some cranks, but I need money too. If you wanna hook me up with the cranks and guide off the your busted IH and you got a fork, maybe we could do $450 plus that stuff.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
do you need an urban/dual slalom bike by any chance? what kind of fork are you lookin for? the cranks on the big bike are race face north shore dual rings with bash guard

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
biggins said:
do you need an urban/dual slalom bike by any chance? what kind of fork are you lookin for? the cranks on the big bike are race face north shore dual rings with bash guard
Yeah, but pretty much I was just going to build up my Kona HT, why, whatcha got going on?

And what fork? Not too picky really. 5 inch travel single crown.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
i have a soul cycles titan. barely used with a brand new marz dirt jumper 3. shimano 105 rear derailleur avid mechanical brake for the front ( not installed on it) hayes mechanical for the rear. fsa pig dh pro headset (brand new) hussefelt stem, funn bars, hussefelt cranks and tru vativ bottom bracket blah, blah, blah

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
the fork has had 2 1 mile rides to the bar on it never even seen dirt before.

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
biggins said:
i have a soul cycles titan. barely used with a brand new marz dirt jumper 3. shimano 105 rear derailleur avid mechanical brake for the front ( not installed on it) hayes mechanical for the rear. fsa pig dh pro headset (brand new) hussefelt stem, funn bars, hussefelt cranks and tru vativ bottom bracket blah, blah, blah
Hmmm...That sounds good, would you be willing to add some cash to it?

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
well you just wanna meet up and look over the bikes sometime soon? whats your weekend like?

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
biggins said:
well you just wanna meet up and look over the bikes sometime soon? whats your weekend like?
Im actually helping put on a collegiate race this weekend at ETSU. Cant race because of the mono. Just hop in you truck with the Soul and $250 and pick up your DH bike today ;)

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
hehehehe ill have to see where i can come up with the $250. even though you are a student you probably make more money than me. how about the soul and a playstation with 2 controllers, memory card and 2 games one of them being downhill domination the other is grand tourismo 3 or 4.

DVNT

Turbo Monkey
Jul 16, 2004
<python>
C'mon then don't ya want to haggle
</python>

Yeah, it's depressing. I saw those rental demo 9's for sale and my mind went into overdrive trying to conceive every possible strategy to which I could spend another 3k on a bike this year.

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
biggins said:
hehehehe ill have to see where i can come up with the $250. even though you are a student you probably make more money than me. how about the soul and a playstation with 2 controllers, memory card and 2 games one of them being downhill domination the other is grand tourismo 3 or 4.
No can do. I need $$$$ like it aint funny. Poor college student.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
damn you probably make more money than me. i dont even know whered id come up with the 250. :mumble: :angry:

i think i'll sell a testicle.

J

JRB

biggins said:
damn you probably make more money than me. i dont even know whered id come up with the 250. :mumble: :angry:

i think i'll sell a testicle.

STOSHHHHHHHHH

Biggins has something you might be interested in.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
binary visions said:
I'll give you $250 for the Titan.
lol riiiight then that would set me back further than i alreay am.

hey burly, how about the bike, a pair of magura julie hydros, and a thomson stem that is practically brand new that would sertainly complement your xc bike?

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
biggins said:
lol riiiight then that would set me back further than i alreay am.

hey burly, how about the bike, a pair of magura julie hydros, and a thomson stem that is practically brand new that would sertainly complement your xc bike?

Man, those brakes sound nice, but my XC bike has no disc tabs anyway. You dont have a specialized enduro laying around do ya? What Id really like is a medium travel trail bike.