Quantcast

dammit! all these dh rigs........

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
oh and i dont have an enduro either. uhm, i have awww f*ck it im not gonna be able to get the 250 nevermind.

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
biggins said:
how about the soul and the 'o3 junior-t from my sgs?
hahaha! If you sell it for $250 than sure!

Sorry dude, its cash I need. I could also use a lift for my jeep cherokee if you know of anyone with one.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
damn actually i sold my friends jeep cherokee lift not 3 weeks ago for him, and im not kidding around about that either.

J

JRB

biggins said:
damn actually i sold my friends jeep cherokee lift not 3 weeks ago for him, and im not kidding around about that either.

Well now we know. You officially have worse luck than JMAC. I didn't think anyone could top him, but this truly is misfortune. :think:

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
it was a pro comp lift with shocks. i think t-pirates enduro has a slightly ovalized headtube. nothing a steel headset cant fix though.

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
biggins said:
it was a pro comp lift with shocks. i think t-pirates enduro has a slightly ovalized headtube. nothing a steel headset cant fix though.

**** those are expensive.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
i quit.

burly if you think of something let me know i would seriously like to have your bike.

J

JRB

biggins said:
i quit.

burly if you think of something let me know i would seriously like to have your bike.

You didn't offer the banjo yet. ;) That may be the closer you are looking for.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
lol. well, he did move to tennessee.........

the problem with that is the banjo is worth about 1200.00 so it would just be the banjo, not the bike and the banjo.

J

JRB

biggins said:

the problem with that is the banjo is worth about 1200.00 so it would just be the banjo, not the bike and the banjo.

Can you post pics??? I am not sure I have ever seen a $1200 banjo. Roy Clark didn't seem that upscale on Hee-Haw.

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
biggins said:

pawn the banjo, buy the bike for $850 and pocket the rest for cocaine.

J

JRB

BurlySurly said:
pawn the banjo, buy the bike for $850 and pocket the rest for cocaine.

Ahh - this is starting to sort itself out biggins. JMAC may be back on his way to the top of unlucky. :thumb:

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
loco-gringo said:
Can you post pics??? I am not sure I have ever seen a $1200 banjo. Roy Clark didn't seem that upscale on Hee-Haw.
uhm, its a hot lookin banjo. pearl inlays, sunburst maple back, nickel plated everything, wood tone ring, its bad ass.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
how about the soul and a fox vanilla 125 with a few scratches and dings on it. its currently on my turner but thats cool.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
cool. oops its a 125 rlc. oh well if i can find 250 bucks laying around somewhere i'll let ya know.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
well, i dont have a way to come up with $250 bucks, i would love to hit that gap but i know as soon as i do "snap goes the head tube" that gap is gonna be my comeback stunt if'n i have a bike. it might get hit the weekend of the 16.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
The Kadvang said:
I'll buy the 125 RLC from you for 250. No joke.

that would be doable, lets see if burly surly will still do this deal if so we can work it out to where you can send the money burly and i can ship the fork i have pics of the fork and the soul titan i can post today.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
oh. cool. just let m know.if you decide you are down with it i left my number in your pm box. im free most of the day saturday so we can meet half way and take at look at each others bikes to make a final decision.