Quantcast

Dark Mountain Race pics thread

Feb 13, 2005
NC
JT, that picture you posted of Connor was the gap jump that Matt was talking about during the awards ceremony. I realize you know that but others may want to check out legends. Anyway, I did say..."I'll send my 9 yr. up there to show you how to hit it". But I was just trying to be funny!! :D

Matt, you guys did a fantastic job!! :thumb: I'm sure it was a ton of work. Everybody was really cool too (cept me...I was all like...yelling...that's my little boy...:oink:). Connor was thrilled to death when you called him up.

Hey Jody, nice pics btw. Ya got a knack for capturing the moment(s).

?????

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2005
San Francisco
Nice fast course. Definitely more than I expected when I first saw the hill. The bermed corners and jumps were a lot of fun...now only if I'd jump them.

What other downhill events are there in the southeast this year? I've been out of the bike scene for the past year or two.
I know of the Fontana Dam Jam and the Showdown at Sugar and I'm going to do those to see how I can do overall in the Cane Creek series.
I'm going to try to go to Snowshoe if I can too.

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
Curiouscaptian01 said:
hahaha, butch I need to send some money your way pm me an address, and you can get the cash for those badass shoes
For one set of badass Five Ten Impacts Size 10....
Send check or money order to:

Butch Greene
31 Cherokee Rd
Asheville, NC 28806
:devil:

CharlieM

Monkey
Aug 7, 2004
My family made it in more pictures than I did. Thats my dad in the last picture of butch's sequence.

haromtnbiker

Turbo Monkey
Oct 3, 2004
Cary, NC
CharlieM said:
My family made it in more pictures than I did. Thats my dad in the last picture of butch's sequence.
Were you the guy with the 04' extreme x3 with a manitou minute? I had the army green x1 with the pike on it. :blah: