Quantcast

Dark Mtn Cane Creek Cup - June 18-19

Guard

Monkey
Apr 21, 2004
Wilkes "By God" County
haromtnbiker,
We have a couple of Junior classes (Junior-X & Junior). Since this is your first time I'd recommend the Junior class. The entry fee is $30 if received by June 15 otherwise its $35. A flier with registration should be up on the BMCC website by Wednesday http://brushymtncyclists.tripod.com/ and Butch said he would email the event flier to everyone on the MADRA listing.

santacruzed,
Yeah it open however see above. Sorry for the delay in getting the info together.

bizutch,
I couldn't locate your email address to send the PDF to. Please provide, thanks!

santacruzed

Monkey
Nov 6, 2004
hickory, nc
no problem, thanks for the update!

also, this has probably already been adressed....but what is the course layout (all i see on the trail map is just trails--which ones are the course on?)

Guard

Monkey
Apr 21, 2004
Wilkes "By God" County
Sorry but online registration is not currently available. Perhaps in the future we will be able to incorporate sometime of program were credit cards could be accept & thus complete the registration process. In the meantime entries should be mailed to the PO Box.

Later

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
Guard said:
Sorry but online registration is not currently available. Perhaps in the future we will be able to incorporate sometime of program were credit cards could be accept & thus complete the registration process. In the meantime entries should be mailed to the PO Box.

Later
www.active.com bro...it's a piece of cake!

Guard

Monkey
Apr 21, 2004
Wilkes "By God" County
Thanks Butch, I've got a call in to active so hopefully they will call back in order to get full details (expense, turnaround for set-up, money transfers, etc.).

Keep the faith Jeremy...we're counting on at least half pre-registering otherwise it will be rough! :nopity: