in a bear cave
Nobody like's me...
Everybody hates me...
May as well go eat some worms!
Big ones
Little ones
Itsy bitsy teeny ones
Big fat juicy WORMS!!!!

Tapeworm Night ride at 6 o'clock Tuesday night Philip Arnold Park if you don't know we can meet at Center Cycle parking lot beforehand.
Who wants to eat some worms with me?

no squish

evilbob

Monkey
Mar 17, 2002
Everett, Wa
I was just out there today......nice. Been wanting to do the worm with a light so I may have to join you for this! :evil:

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
evilbob said:
I was just out there today......nice. Been wanting to do the worm with a light so I may have to join you for this! :evil:
yah i've been avoiding it because i hate the slop at the bottom of Tape, but we've been having good weather. Trails should be prime. Hope to see you out there Bob. :thumb:

evilbob

Monkey
Mar 17, 2002
Everett, Wa
Jr_Bullit said:
Yo evilbob - you up for carpoolin? I have some new wheels that need to get mileage on them :D :thumb:
That will workout great, call my cell when you get a chance so we can work the details! :thumb: Tapeworm was fun yesterday and in pretty good condition too. I'm headen to SST for a 6 PM BBTC ride tonight.

Jr_Bullit

I'm sooo teenie weenie!!!
Sep 8, 2001
North of Oz
sweet! I'll call you when I get off the work place :) (I'm training someone this week so trying to behave myself somewhat)

evilbob

Monkey
Mar 17, 2002
Everett, Wa
Jr_Bullit said:
sweet! I'll call you when I get off the work place :) (I'm training someone this week so trying to behave myself somewhat)
Ok but if you call me between 5:45 and 8:00 I may not pick-up as I will be riding. :D

evilbob

Monkey
Mar 17, 2002
Everett, Wa
Skookum said:
Just remember if you don't like it, my loop is probably different(better). :p
eh I may need to check out the Skooki SST loop. Had to bag tonight at SST because of sudden family obs....:mumble: I will be at the worm tuesday at 6 with JB in tow. :thumb:

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
evilbob said:
eh I may need to check out the Skooki SST loop. Had to bag tonight at SST because of sudden family obs....:mumble: I will be at the worm tuesday at 6 with JB in tow. :thumb:
My loop is certified skookie approved prime A grade goodness.

What am i still doing up?...... :drool:

evilbob

Monkey
Mar 17, 2002
Everett, Wa
Skookum said:
My loop is certified skookie approved prime A grade goodness.

What am i still doing up?...... :drool:
Must be good if it's skookie approved. :D

What are you doing up this late?.......hhhmmmm...... :think: :think:..........:eek: yikes........see ya tomorrow at the worm. :evil:

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
Snacks said:
Dude, I was just outside and it's hella cold :dead:
haha my light emnates alot of heat, it'll seem like its 60 degrees and sunny out. :p

p.s. lots of layers and a rain jacket/wind breaker.....

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
Skookum said:
haha my light emnates alot of heat, it'll seem like its 60 degrees and sunny out. :p
That would only help me if I was riding in front of you.....Don't look directly a the light!!! :cool:

I have plenty of clothes...it's just getting though the first 5 minutes that's the worse.

Hey can I borrow some of your chain lube?

Jr_Bullit

Sep 8, 2001
North of Oz
Thanks for the sweet ride guys! I'm gettin hooked on this ride by the light stuff :) !

Evilbobzors - thanks for the ride down and back and good times :D
Oly - thanks for the zipties :D (can I salvage these and go pretend to arrest someone?)
Skooks - thanks for the lubage on the chain :)
Snacks - thanks for the company at the back (sceery in the dark methinks when alone with the ghosties)

And everyone else who's names I didn't know - thanks for the fun! :D

Who's up for some mukilteo mud soon?

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
I had a great time last night :) Riding Tape at night is way better than I thought!

Thanks Skookum for setting up the ride, and to JB for being my co-chatty Kathy :)

I'm ready for the Gultch!

Jr_Bullit

Sep 8, 2001
North of Oz
Snacks said:
I'm ready for the Gultch!
The evilbobinator and I were thinking that if tomorrow stays clear through evening ride times (i.e. the snow and rain stay at bay until after 8/9pm), then we might try and ride.

Thursday evening - 4:30pm - hint of snow/rain cancels?

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
Jr_Bullit said:
The evilbobinator and I were thinking that if tomorrow stays clear through evening ride times (i.e. the snow and rain stay at bay until after 8/9pm), then we might try and ride.

Thursday evening - 4:30pm - hint of snow/rain cancels?
Lemme check with Kevin, but I'm sure it's cool. I'm totally down. You and Bob will have to keep me updated on the weather up north in the afternoon.

Jr_Bullit

Sep 8, 2001
North of Oz
Hizors - looks like the cold snap hit - in my chest, nose, throat, head, and muscles. :( I'm sipping theraflu and doubled the vitamins - but since I really really don't want this bad boy to last any longer than it already has, I'm gonna hide under the covers after work tomorrow sucking on lozenges. No riding in the outdoors cold for me for a wee bit.

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
Jr_Bullit said:
Hizors - looks like the cold snap hit - in my chest, nose, throat, head, and muscles. :( I'm sipping theraflu and doubled the vitamins - but since I really really don't want this bad boy to last any longer than it already has, I'm gonna hide under the covers after work tomorrow sucking on lozenges. No riding in the outdoors cold for me for a wee bit.
bummer that's been going around. i'm amazed i've been immune, alot of people i know have gone down.
Chicken soup vibes for J_B. :dancing:

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
Jr_Bullit said:
Dude me too! What the heck happened! I was fine on Tuesday :angry: Started feeling it yesterday afternoon!

Jr_Bullit

Sep 8, 2001
North of Oz
Skookum said:
Must have been from riding "Parasite" :p :devil:

Oh ya, that's totally what did it ;). I'm pointing the fingers at all my sick coworkers though...I understand wanting to work when sick, I do that too...but I quarantine myself to my office and only communicate with coworkers via IM :p.

Snacks - bummer you got hit with this icky too...I'm trying something new in addition to my standard earl grey with lemom and honey (and all the other "remedies", I'm trying something called cold-eze...everyone says it actually works so I'll try it and see if it cuts my sick time down.

:)

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
Yes, I'm one of guilty ones that come to work when I'm ill too :nopity:I just sit at my desk and don't make eye contact with anyone. We are doing a computer system conversion today so I really don't have a choice to come to work :mumble:

I want to go riding though real bad! :think:

evilbob

Monkey
Mar 17, 2002
Everett, Wa
I feel like I'm the only one not sick. Think I may just go to the gym tonight....... :think: maybe try to run on the indoor track........ :think: ok maybe just sort of a shuffling type of jog.........haven't been able to go past a fast walk for long since Aug., Time to learn to run again. You sickies get well.

Jr_Bullit

Sep 8, 2001
North of Oz
evilbob said:
I feel like I'm the only one not sick. Think I may just go to the gym tonight....... :think: maybe try to run on the indoor track........ :think: ok maybe just sort of a shuffling type of jog.........haven't been able to go past a fast walk for long since Aug., Time to learn to run again. You sickies get well.

You just take care of that ankle...sir rolls-a-lot

Jr_Bullit

Sep 8, 2001
North of Oz
Throat feels like sand paper - but other than that - perky and alert and drugged up ;)

Should be fun in trainings all day - I'm on hold while the first group assembles at their comps...

How's your cold surviving?

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
Jr_Bullit said:
Throat feels like sand paper - but other than that - perky and alert and drugged up ;)

Should be fun in trainings all day - I'm on hold while the first group assembles at their comps...

How's your cold surviving?
I feel much better! Slept for about 12 hours last night, took alot of that Cold Eze crap, and drank so much water I was floating. I did run this morning just to let my body rest.

After this weekend you should feel way better.