Quantcast

@@@Dawn Patrol@@@

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
weird few days with the passing of a friend last week. luckily I've been working a program of sadness and alcohol, so I'm managing.
Sorry to hear, dude. I think I caught something about your friend a while back but it was in passing so I'm not sure I registered it. Door's open if you need some high elevation therapy.

cooler temps today may = lunch ride.
Do it.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
what did paxlovid do for you, toshi? I am on the other side of the infection and I think 24-48hr of clearing it out and i'll be OK. Just wondering if I should have pursued it when I first got sick

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
New operations manager started today, poor guy, juts now getting a grasp on how fucked up we are, but at least it's not my problem anymore.

Comment/Avatar synergy is on point today.

Isn't 3 Mile Island like right in his backyard too? Time to find some Iodine...
You too? One of my projects was reassigned today, thankfully. I like actually doing things, not chasing people around, keeping schedules and accepting responsibility for other people doing their jobs.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
what did paxlovid do for you, toshi? I am on the other side of the infection and I think 24-48hr of clearing it out and i'll be OK. Just wondering if I should have pursued it when I first got sick
The thing is I don't have the counterfactual, right, of not taking it.

But I do know that I got that metallic taste in my mouth from it from dose 3 onward, and from about hour 36 of initial symptoms I felt quite fine (and of normal efficiency on the Peloton!). Just this lingering nighttime cough now.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
E-biked out to Mondo Market at the Stanley Marketplace with my Baby Aya to pick up lunch

My portion of said lunch

That is one fine, fine pastrami that they make.

maxyedor

<b>TOOL PRO</b>
Oct 20, 2005
In the bathroom, fighting a battle
You too? One of my projects was reassigned today, thankfully. I like actually doing things, not chasing people around, keeping schedules and accepting responsibility for other people doing their jobs.
I actually don't mind managing people, but it sure as hell helps if those people want to be managed. Problem here is that management = we mite find out they're dipshits, and the owners of the company would rather everybody feel good that actually be good. They've been successful up to this point, but the market is changing and success isn't going to be as easy anymore, time to actually work for our money.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river