Quantcast

Day after Christmas urban....(Richmond)

SK6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 10, 2001
Shut up and ride...
Seems I'm not the only one chomping at the bit for a ride. Some people, including myself, are shooting for a Monday, day after Christmas urban ride...

Whose interested?

I'm in...

Weather looks to be about 51 and clear, so it should be comfortable...

i figure it will be a great way for people to get to meet a few new people, and a great way for an old man like myself to embarrass easily...:D

mobius

Turbo Monkey
Jan 25, 2003
Around DC
dont have anything but the road bike here, if i go back to nova and come back with my chase or heckler ill go out.

denjen

Certified Lift Whore
Sep 16, 2001
Richmond VA
I am taking wayne his chistmas present today. If he can get the brake bled and a couple other things done I am sure we would be up for it.

Have a great Chistmas
Dennis

wood-dog

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2005
the mid-west armpit!
sirknight6 said:
LOL, ok, I tried to orginize, but it IS too soon after Christmas! LOL!!!

maybe next weekend...any takers?
Heck yea! Let me know when you have a date for the urban and I will make the trip to your neck of the woods! Day after X-mas or next week, just let me know where and when!

SK6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 10, 2001
Shut up and ride...
Wurd!!! Seems like we have to do something!!! So far Mike has a bunch of obligations....be safe dude! :thumb:

We really do need to do something to tide us over till spring...

and to have some fun!!! Any ideas are more then welcomed...

Day after Christmas may be a bit tough, but I'm thinking getting a bit dirty on Belle Island...any takers? Just a casual chillin kinda thing?

wood-dog

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2005
the mid-west armpit!
Well hell! How 'bout this saturday? There are 2-4 of us in the C-ville area who would be willing to make the run over to Richmond for some good urban riding. So hows about it, people?

wood-dog

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2005
the mid-west armpit!
ridetoofast said:
come on down to norfolk for some dj'ing instead

Sounds like a hoot! But I just can't justify driving 3 hours to ride for just a couple, then driving another 3 hours to get back home. Thanks anyways! However, we can justify driving an hour for some good 'ol urban riding, so give us a shout when something has panned out!