Quantcast

Day at the end of the week and before Saturday.

sunringlerider

Turbo Monkey
Oct 30, 2006
Corn Fields of Indiana
:wave:

Getting my crown put on a tooth that needed a root canal. Glad to be done with that.

New life/job is good, but I spend significantly less time in front of a computer so I really am slacking on posting on RM.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
'Morning. Working in the office today. I got an easy 5 mile run done early this morning. Motivation is usually very low on Fridays so I am glad that's done. Got a 5K race tomorrow and hoping to break 19 minutes. :monkey:

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
hello fronds
planning a ride with @sti_hacka today in nude hampster. Trying to work out what I need to get my bike back up to snuff. Had a bite on my resume and now need to respond to their email

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Here. School is closed today, so I will have kids free ranging. Haley's at a sleepover currently. Hopefully I can get finished by 2pm, since I have a kart that needs to be cleaned up and gotten ready for Sunday.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
:wave:

Spent some time in the woods this morning. Nothing, again. The data suggests I'm not very good at this.

Going to pick up a tractor later to assist in shuttling dirt into the backyard. Gotta level out some spots and tear out stumps.

sunringlerider

Turbo Monkey
Oct 30, 2006
Corn Fields of Indiana
Doing a little office stuff this morning, so went in town to my local coffee spot. I pretty much only talk to moderately reclusive farmers now. After standing in line to get my coffee and croissant. . . jesus tap dancing christ. I have never wanted to throat punch as many people on my life. :twitch:

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Gambled with the weather last week and took today off work.

Seems to have worked out. Just waiting for the sun to actually come out and then shall go for a ride.

Need to swap to the winter wheelset on the car this weekend, I'm thinking..

chuffer

Turbo Monkey
Sep 2, 2004
McMinnville, OR
Doing a little office stuff this morning, so went in town to my local coffee spot. I pretty much only talk to moderately reclusive farmers now. After standing in line to get my coffee and croissant. . . jesus tap dancing christ. I have never wanted to throat punch as many people on my life. :twitch:
Haha. The place down by the lake?

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
What it is monkey people!

Another random day of mystery will be unfolding a minute at a time until the day is over. I've got to be prepared for anything these days.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
hallo ppls

view from my garage when I embarked on my ride in this morning

397999727_1051811505868452_8229752297660408342_n.jpg

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Kids are getting creative. Had a Zoom bomber who had a title "Zoom Moderator" trying to convince the meeting host that he was there to help with bombers. As if Zoom has folks going to random meetings to monitor goings on. :rofl:

I'm guessing it has worked and they were given control or something.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
I'd get about 6 months severance if I did get let go, so there's that. My only real concern about losing my job is health insurance for my kids.
if it comes to that remember that COBRA can be retroactive up to 60 days. so don't sign up until the last week--if something comes up and they get sick then you just retroactively pay it back to day 1.

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
present. coffee all the things. crap sleep. haven't gotten more than 4 hours consecutively since the layoffs were announced.
Hey, I have been 100% awake since 6:00 AM Thursday, no shit. And we went enduroing at quite high altitudes. I even took an ambien on the plane, nothing. It sucks.
But I am on an exotic vacation, so you win the stress-o-dispenser.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
Tell him hi from the CO crew.
welp, here we are.

in new york until 7, then home.

@Sandwich , nc crew says hi to sti as well.
Petr says "Aw that's nice".

We had a good ride. I'm starting to really like MTB again. Fixed a frontal creak that's been dogging me, and fixed Petr's DHX2 coil. Guessed the spring rate right, which is nice, but holy shit is this thing smooth now. It's soooo heavy but it could be worth it.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Hey, I have been 100% awake since 6:00 AM Thursday, no shit. And we went enduroing at quite high altitudes. I even took an ambien on the plane, nothing. It sucks.
But I am on an exotic vacation, so you win the stress-o-dispenser.
Sounds like you are undead