Quantcast

Day Trip this Sat to Whistler...have room for two.

Snacks said:
or until our hands fall off.
You can count on that! :help: Everytime I ride there my hands feel like I've got arthritis, & my muscles loose control so that my fingers grip so hard it feels like they are going to pop through my palms... :dead:

BTW, this is Josh, the guy you rode with not the evil WARider that flew off the handle, see the "Apoligizing to my monkey's " post...

Sorry about my friend, he's been banned from my comp.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
ooh, i think i might be in. this upcoming weekend is the first one i've had free since moving here... :think:

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
i was in portland until earlier this month. went to high school in tacoma, college in cambridge (MA, thus my long running thread in the northeast forum).

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
heh, so i do. while i have shot about 20,000 frames in the past 2.5 years i'm no photographer. i'm a student: college and now med school after a brief stint in the working world.

DBR X6 RIDER

Turbo Monkey
Yeknomedir said:
Post a pic, I don't believe you! :nuts: :blah: :eviltongu
Hahaha!! Believe me - the poo-eating-grin on my face will have to suffice for now as my digicam is in the shop being repaired.

I sound like such a destructive person, but I've just had a major string of bad luck lately. Laid-off, busted camera and then fork.
Better all that then Andy being in traction I reckon.
Well, knock on wood as I'm hitting Whistler this weekend. ;)

Roasted

Turbo Monkey
Jul 4, 2002
Whistler, BC
Should be good. Weather is looking awesome. I have tuesday, wed and thursday off and will be riding each day. Last time I will able to make it. Tacky and not dusty. Dream conditions for whistler. (except garbonzo which is a slop fest)

DBR X6 RIDER

Turbo Monkey
Roasted said:
Should be good. Weather is looking awesome. I have tuesday, wed and thursday off and will be riding each day. Last time I will able to make it. Tacky and not dusty. Dream conditions for whistler. (except garbonzo which is a slop fest)
Suh-wheat!! Nothing wrong with a little slop - keeps you honest. :sneaky:

I'm getting itchy, twitchy and just plain-old giddy and it's only Monday. :dancing: