Quantcast

Day trippers....

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Witness relocation housing
Oh yea! Up at 4am, out of oly at 5:15, 1 stop in Alger, Rolled into the upper whistler lot before 10am. Poured rain all the way in, even as we were parking and starting to suit up, then POOF.... SUN (well, partial, but still clear-ish). It rained off an on during the day, but wa mostly clear from 1:00 on. Trails were super tacky. Not many people either. Im glad we dicided to go. I just got home about 20 minutes ago. We had a detour in bellingham, and also had to buy gas a few times. SR didnt want to fill up in canada so we just stopped for a little bit when the light came on. Day trips are tough, but oh so worth it. Great seeing everyone up there (there were lots of monkeys, and some non monkeys......

Now i go watch saturday night live and pass out.

Mocha

Monkey
Jun 14, 2002
Vancouver Island
Originally posted by oly
Oh yea! Up at 4am, out of oly at 5:15, 1 stop in Alger, Rolled into the upper whistler lot before 10am. Poured rain all the way in, even as we were parking and starting to suit up, then POOF.... SUN (well, partial, but still clear-ish). It rained off an on during the day, but wa mostly clear from 1:00 on. Trails were super tacky. Not many people either. Im glad we dicided to go. I just got home about 20 minutes ago. We had a detour in bellingham, and also had to buy gas a few times. SR didnt want to fill up in canada so we just stopped for a little bit when the light came on. Day trips are tough, but oh so worth it. Great seeing everyone up there (there were lots of monkeys, and some non monkeys......

Now i go watch saturday night live and pass out.
I don't know how you make it through those long days. :dead:

Glad to hear you had fun!!! :D