Quantcast

Daytona 257 June 5th and 6th - Mt. Coeur d' Alene Idaho!!!

theloose

Chimp
Feb 11, 2010
Next event in the All Gravity Series is coming up quick.

Registration will open at 7am on June 5th at the event, we strongly recommend you register online in advance.

Practice starts Saturday June 5th at 7am and ends at 11am. With the enduroDH event starting at 12pm that day.

Practice starts Saturday June 6th at 7am and ends at 11am. With the techDH event starting at 12pm that day.

This is a USA Cycling sanctioned event, riders in each category will get points from USA Cycling AND points for the All Gravity Series.

MAP & DIRECTIONS - coming soon

Contact information for questions:
email: ags@allgravityseries.com
CDA Cyclery: 208-667-2453

cdub162

Chimp
Feb 14, 2009
the downhill on Sunday will be Trail 257.

The Super D on Saturday will be the top part of C-bo to a cut off trail that will take you from C-bo to 257. It connect to 257 about half way down.

swan3609

Chimp
Mar 18, 2008
Damn it.. I just found out I have SAT's on saturday!!! SATs are early morning but I am not sure if I can make it out in time for the Enduro.. this sucks, this is my racing, on my trails and I might not be able to get there..

Rapplez

Chimp
Apr 27, 2010
Marysville Wa
Just curious? but 257 can be ridden by anyone. Its very tame! What is the Cat 1 course going to be compared to Cat 2 and or 3?

Can't wait to get back over there to ride it! Super Flowy and FAST!

swan3609

Chimp
Mar 18, 2008
they cant run down Caribou.. No race promoter could ever let a course be that high risk.. But I think the Cat 1 course is just going to be the same as the other course..

swan3609

Chimp
Mar 18, 2008
From I 90 going east bound.. 10 or so miles out of Cda

exit 22 onto hw 97 go around mineral ridge and once you are in the bay you will turn off on Beauty creek road.. and My guess would be that everything is staged on the right in the camp ground.. if not there then farther up the forest service road.. pretty easy to find..

swan3609

Chimp
Mar 18, 2008
So HenryTheHammer, is the Caribou to lower 257 going to be the course by chance?

thats going to be the Enduro course I am pretty sure.. and the DH will be 257 all the way down and Henry I was sawing that only the lower last mile of caribou isnt raceable.. I know that the top is and that I assumed since I first knew they were having a enduro that it would be caribou to 257.

swan3609

Chimp
Mar 18, 2008
yea I would imagine.. last year a bunch of spokane peeps showed up one weekend and that trail was blown out in the course of a single weekend.. with the rain and people running "race prep" runs that course will get hammered.. there is going to need to be a huge amount of work done to it after this race to reclaim it back to a good condition..

babydick

Chimp
Feb 23, 2009
I rode it last Sunday and it was hero dirt, but I'm sure it's going to be thrashed by this sunday afternoon.

spocomptonrider

sportin' the CROCS
Nov 30, 2007
spokanistan
yea I would imagine.. last year a bunch of spokane peeps showed up one weekend and that trail was blown out in the course of a single weekend.. with the rain and people running "race prep" runs that course will get hammered.. there is going to need to be a huge amount of work done to it after this race to reclaim it back to a good condition..
Let me know ahead of time and I would be more than happy to come groom some dirt and shred. I'm sure I could wrassle up a crew of slackers to come help out also. PM me lets get a dig day going.

swan3609

Chimp
Mar 18, 2008
Let me know ahead of time and I would be more than happy to come groom some dirt and shred. I'm sure I could wrassle up a crew of slackers to come help out also. PM me lets get a dig day going.
yea For sure.. once school is out then I will be able to put something together but for sure after today that entire trail needs to be worked on..

cda01

Chimp
Jun 7, 2010
Before anything is done on that trail the forest service needs to be contacted, as of this morning I have spoken with them and they want pictures of the trail, they will then organize a trail crew that they would like us to be part of. I have had EXPLICIT instructions not to do trail work without their approval. I do not have experience with doing the work without contacting them, but every time I tried to get them to let us work on it before the race they said no. They didnt really even want us cutting trees off the trail.

Last edited:

spocomptonrider

sportin' the CROCS
Nov 30, 2007
spokanistan
Before anything is done on that trail the forest service needs to be contacted, as of this morning I have spoken with them and they want pictures of the trail, they will then organize a trail crew that they would like us to be part of. I have had EXPLICIT instructions not to do trail work without their approval. I do not have experience with doing the work without contacting them, but every time I tried to get them to let us work on it before the race they said no. They didnt really even want us cutting trees off the trail.
Leave it to the gubment to make anything ridiculously hard to get done.

cda01

Chimp
Jun 7, 2010
Any pictures?
They want pictures of the worst spots, and no we didnt get any yet I only had time to pull tape from the courses and finish all the other stuff. We will get them this week sometime, unless someone else wants to get some and email them to me.

A-NON-A

Chimp
May 4, 2010
Inland Empire, Ca
My body tore that track up last weekend... He finished 1 in CAT 1 30-??? and said his time would have been something like fourth fastest PRO. Everyone on his FB said he was smoking the off camber stuff.

lugnutz

Chimp
Jun 9, 2010
Hey there, I was there on Sunday... showed up a little late, but I have a little over 30 pics.

Oh, here is plate number 3.

Ray

Attachments

lugnutz

Chimp
Jun 9, 2010
If anyone is interested in higher quality pics etc... please contact me to discuss what you're interested in - rdegier at hotmail dot com

Cheers,
Ray

theloose

Chimp
Feb 11, 2010
All Gravity #3 - MT Spokane July 31-August 1st details!

enduroDH Saturday:

Registration 7:30am - 10:30am

Practice from 7:30am - 11:00am with the race starting at 12pm

Event cost is $35 per day with shuttles and $5 for a day USA Cycling license if you do not have a yearly license already.

Course will be 12-15 minutes and perfect for a 6 inch travel trail bike. One short hike a bike and mostly super flowy single track.

Online registration

techDH Sunday:

Registration 7:30am - 10:30am

Practice from 7:30am - 11:00am with the race starting at 12pm

Event cost is $35 per day with shuttles and $5 for a day USA Cycling license if you do not have a yearly license already.

Course will be 3-4 minutes, bring the DH bike for this one. Race will be a combined 2 run race... Gotta hold it together for both runs. Full face helmets ARE REQUIRED.

Online registration

REGISTRATION INFO: Online registration is up now, and will be open until July 29th. Any registration not received before July 23rd will have a $5 late fee per event. Payment is not required at time of online registration if you choose "Cash/Check At Event".