Quantcast

Dead SST?

wooley_89

Chimp
Feb 17, 2005
im from australia so i dont know any of those tracks,

but on the last pic, do u go around those 2 trees or through them?

cause if you go through, thats so cool! lol :D

Five

Turbo Monkey
Mar 8, 2003
West Seattle, WA
girlwhoboards said:
maybe its all the talk about the pycho killer that's been spotted there last (he-he). i was thinking about it but it's hot out and i may just go check out the state cup qualies race today at nst 2pm instead for a bit and ride afterwards somewhere.
Ummm, the state cup qualifier was last weekend.

DBR X6 RIDER

Turbo Monkey
Just like last summer, it dies out there. Too f-ing hot to ride in the sauna atmosphere it has in there. It's basically an after-work/school/??? place for a while.
Besides, there's sooooooo many places to ride during the summer that you can't the rest of the year. Whistler, Ranger Creek, Kachess Ridge to name a few. Pip, Scotty & I hit Snocrummy yesterday and today (Miguel ran shuttles up there today:D ), as well as tossing in a Kachess Ridge rally today.

Like I tell everybody that says SST is getting boring...PRACTICE DOING TRICKS. That tends to add a new challenge to an otherwise tedious thing.:thumb:

Netguy

Monkey
Nov 8, 2004
Whistler
bibs said:
Cheers!
You go through them, its a fun area..if you are ever up here Ill introduce you to some sheila's and get a pint then get pissed! then go ride! :D ( i tried, my friend grant taught me the lingo ) :D

Nice work Bibs. Just replace the pint for a pot, and you will fit right in

Ash

CHEIF

Chimp
Jul 4, 2005
more traffic during the week days. are they still doing those xc races on wed. nights?
who has been bulldozing up there?