Quantcast

deam gasoline prices...

Downhiller

Turbo Monkey
Sep 20, 2004
CROATIA....europe....CROATIA
i am just wondering how much is gallon or liter in USA right now ???

here in Croatia prices for literis HIGH...
its like this:

1 gallon have 4,5 liter (cca.)

for one liter we pay 1,3 $

so for whole gallon we pay 5,85 $

here for our common monthly paycheck (cca.500 $) is too much i am just wondering after all tornados, and bad things which is situation and prices with you ??

Jul 1, 2005
Pasadena, CA
in california, home of the highest gas prices on the mainland, i pay $3.09 for the high octane 91. that translates to about $2.88 for regular. and those are the cheaper prices.

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
AFaceInTheCrowd said:
in california, home of the highest gas prices on the mainland, i pay $3.09 for the high octane 91. that translates to about $2.88 for regular. and those are the cheaper prices.
Prices are higher than that for us upstate NYers right now... $2.99 for regular (87 octane), 3.09 for midgrade (89 octane) and $3.19 for premium (92-94 octane, depending).

riderx

Monkey
Aug 14, 2001
Fredrock
AFaceInTheCrowd said:
Try $2.99 for regular in MD - and that's the cheapest locally right now.

BikeGeek

BrewMonkey
Jul 2, 2001
Hershey, PA
The stations around me are reaming us at $3.10 to $3.40 per gallon for 87oct. depending on how much traffic the closest road sees. :angry:

robdamanii

OMG! <3 Tom Brady!
May 2, 2005
Out of my mind, back in a moment.
jacksonpt said:
Prices are higher than that for us upstate NYers right now... $2.99 for regular (87 octane), 3.09 for midgrade (89 octane) and $3.19 for premium (92-94 octane, depending).
Lakeside Trading Post on 89 in Seneca Falls has regular for 2.39 right now. 93 octane is 2.57. They did this because of the ban on gambling machines, and now there is a line around the block, and they are getting fuel deliveries TWICE A DAY.

Downhiller

Turbo Monkey
Sep 20, 2004
here allmost everybody use "euro super 98"

here common paycheck/payment ( what ever you call it) is around 500 $ so gasoline is "expensive"to us buts till everybody buy audi, mercedes, bmw etc.

how much is common paycheck/payment in USA i mean if you compare paycheck/gasoline prices ???

phuch

Chimp
Oct 5, 2005
cny
lol, man its 3.05 at the closest place to my house. but there goin to winter prices summers ovar

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
damn, what's up with E, NE prices? i'm looking at about $2.80...have seen in the $2.60s, and up to $2.89. depends on what street you're on.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
The Toninator said:
i honeslty have no idea what your talking about.
he's asking about median income. i'd say taking $2000 a month home after taxes and insurance is pretty common, and gas seems to hover right around $3 per gallon for premium here.

btw your 98 euro gas would not be 98 octane by our standards (RON vs. (RON + MON)/2 for the curious)

ALEXIS_DH

Tirelessly Awesome
Jan 30, 2003
Lima, Peru, Peru
Downhiller said:
here allmost everybody use "euro super 98"

here common paycheck/payment ( what ever you call it) is around 500 $ so gasoline is "expensive"to us buts till everybody buy audi, mercedes, bmw etc.

how much is common paycheck/payment in USA i mean if you compare paycheck/gasoline prices ???
you guy are faaaaaaaaaaar from a ratio as bad as around here....

per capita here is 5600 bucks/year, but thats kinda tricky since we have a pretty messed up inequality.... minimal income is 150 bucks/month.
median income in the city of Lima i´d guess 300 bucks/month.

gasoline.. 97 octane (euro meassure) sells for around S/.17 which is around $5-$5.50 for US gallon.

so one month`s minimal income is enough to fill up twice an econobox.
and one month´s median income is enough to buy 4 tankfulls of gas.

that is expensive as hell:(

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
of all the price-of-gas threads, this is the first time the price:income ratio has come up (that i've seen). i can sleep easy now.

ALEXIS_DH

Tirelessly Awesome
Jan 30, 2003
Lima, Peru, Peru
the Inbred said:
of all the price-of-gas threads, this is the first time the price:income ratio has come up (that i've seen). i can sleep easy now.
yup, gas is a very elastic comodity...

seeing the ratio in the us of 3 bucks per gallon/ 30 000 per capita, i guess there is still a loooooooooong way to go to break into inenelasticity...
i´d guess nothing less than 10 bucks a gallon in the US would really do the trick...

motomike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 19, 2005
North Carolina
it's anywhere from 2.99-3.49 for regular unleaded hear in NC. It depends on the location and if any "high price trends" are going around. You know the deal, one dude marks it up so everybody else does.

black noise

Turbo Monkey
Dec 31, 2004
Santa Cruz
Minimum wage in California I think gets you around $1000 a month, and gas is somewhere around $3.

I think Europe still has it much worse than here. They have more taxes so you have less $ to get gas, and the gas is still 2x as much. Plus in a poorer country like Croatia you're not getting paid a whole lot anyways.

Downhiller

Turbo Monkey
Sep 20, 2004
we are not very poor country its just what kind of job you find, we are small country etc.

our taxes on everything is 22% so we inport i think gas from USA or what ever they inport and we massure our gas prices thru your gas prices, it sucks everything is too expensive, if you come with some american car something like dodge ram srt you will give allmost every penny to gas, and just to let you know i heard in news gas prices is gonna be high thru next month and it will rise and rise...

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
jacksonpt said:

same here in memphis.

ALEXIS_DH

Tirelessly Awesome
Jan 30, 2003
Lima, Peru, Peru
Downhiller said:
we are not very poor country its just what kind of job you find, we are small country etc.

our taxes on everything is 22% so we inport i think gas from USA or what ever they inport and we massure our gas prices thru your gas prices, it sucks everything is too expensive, if you come with some american car something like dodge ram srt you will give allmost every penny to gas, and just to let you know i heard in news gas prices is gonna be high thru next month and it will rise and rise...
its ridiculous.
we pay 60% taxes for importing cars...
and 70% tax on gas. sales tax is 19%. income tax is around
30-35%. 9% for "social health care" which is a total chit..
schooling is free up to graduate school, but public schools are pieces of chit....
our import tarifs go from 19% to 300% on some items....

goddammit commies and their "peoples revolution" that fvcked up south america, and every place they touched, in the 60s-70s....
:mumble: :mumble: :mumble: :mumble: :mumble:

Downhiller

Turbo Monkey
Sep 20, 2004
to inport cars from EU-union we mustpay cca. 30% of how much car is worth..

but for bicycles we can import without any tax if its from USA but if its from EU we payall stuff..

ps. i didnt pay any tax for banshe morphine which i bought in italy because its made in USA--only that is ok...

pps.i am just wondering: is it expensive tolive in Vancouver in Canada and is there hard to find job ??

its because i am planing to move there after i finish deam collage..

thx for answer