Quantcast

Dear French people

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
Yeah...French chicks are ugly.

(took that pic in Paris a couple months ago...)

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
BTW -

Italian roast coffee is where it's at. French roast just tastes burnt.

BIGHITR

WINNING!
Nov 14, 2007
Maryland, east coast.
Be better at making cigarettes! Seriously, your cigs suck!
Be better at taking showers and use deodorant! Seriously, you guys stink!!
Be better at the tour de france. Seriously, it should be named tour de lance!
FIXED! :d

France has a disproportionate amount of beautiful women who are very slutty that don't shower!
FIXED! :D

Now I understand that it was the environment I grew up in that predisposes me to want to drop deodorant on the French.

Yeah... all hot French girls are hookers! Here's one eating a box of Pringles to get rid of the sperm smell on her breath before jumping into a car to do a John. Or in this case, a Pierre.

The only thing the French ever got right was oral sex with over grown hairy bushed unshowered women who could use a John Deere Lawnmower!

Last edited:

vikingboy

Monkey
Dec 15, 2009
WTF, as a Brit I'm ashamed it took until page 3 of this thread for us to take some flak.
:headshake:

Whoops

Turbo Monkey
Jul 9, 2006
New Zealand
LOL... While I see your point but there are two sides to the US and you cant make those generalizations. We are the land of contradictions.
  • We have Miller and Coors, but we also have Stone Brewery and Lagunitas.
  • We have McDonalds, but we also have California cuisine, Asian fusion, southwestern, southern, cajun and creole.
  • We have Velveeta cheese, but then we also have california artisan chevre, Wisconsin or Vermont cheddar

Likewise for our coffee, we have Folgers, but we also have Petes, Tilly etc.
Loving this thread.

Yes - I know, was a gross (and tongue-in-cheek) generalisation. Travelled a bit in the US and loved/hated it, felt like home/an alien, couldn't believe the freedoms/fascism.

The world's a strange place. Hookers and good coffee.