Quantcast

Death @ Northstar last weekend???

William42

fork ways
Jul 31, 2007
Actually I've heard that too. Hope it wasn't true, heard it was an older gentleme, they werent sure if it was a crash or he had a heart attack before the crash. Hope it wasn't true, sounds like nobody can confirm?

gemini2k

Turbo Monkey
Jul 31, 2005
San Francisco
Actually I've heard that too. Hope it wasn't true, heard it was an older gentleme, they werent sure if it was a crash or he had a heart attack before the crash. Hope it wasn't true, sounds like nobody can confirm?
Ouch, there are definitely a few sections of trail that you could get into trouble if ya know....you had a heart attack in the middle of it.

monkeyboy424

Turbo Monkey
Mar 19, 2002
Place
Alright, it was not ON boondocks, but rather the 2 tables on the fireroad over to boondocks/coaster trail. It was indeed an older gentleman, on a rental bike. From what i understand, he had the Heart attack first, which is what lead to the crash. Nothing is certain until an autopsy is received and read.

either way, it's a real bummer for the guy that died, his family, and northstar.

ojaiDH

Chimp
Jun 20, 2009
dream land
If I had to go there is only two ways I'd want it to happen, and on a bike would be a lot less traumatic for my Wife!
Sorry it was your time Dude.
R.I.P.