Quantcast

Decline Team America

General Lee

Turbo Monkey
Oct 16, 2003
The 802
Thanks to the wonders of overnight mail, our jerseys arrived just in time for Mont. Sainte Anne

**edit** requires a small sense of humor and appreciation for the Team America: World Police theme song. the real jersey does not say "F-Yeah" and therefore cannot be blamed for giving America a bad name in the rest of the world.

General Lee

Turbo Monkey
Oct 16, 2003
The 802
chill out, it's a sticker that isn't actually going to stay on the jersey

that's just a joke. it doesn't really say "F Yeah" on the jerseys, it says "find the loophole" in reference to how we got around the silly 20pt rule the uci made in december.

tell me you've seen Team America: World Police

anyway, here's the real logo for everyone who is so concerned.
[/IMG]

stiksandstones

Turbo Monkey
May 21, 2002
Orange, Ca
that's just a joke. it doesn't really say "F Yeah" on the jerseys, it says "find the loophole" in reference to how we got around the silly 20pt rule the uci made in december.

Glad to hear then....and no, have not seen the movie-I am not gnar enough.

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
chill out, it's a sticker that isn't actually going to stay on the jersey

Grood...Yeah, I have, just didn't think it would be good to be on the only US WC team.

Total Heckler

Beer and Bike Enthusiast
Apr 28, 2005
Santa Cruz, CA
Hilarious. I loved T.A.W.P.

Good stuff.

Also, how could we not make America look like bad? Honestly. I always travel with a Canadian flag on my backpack outside the US. People are a lot nicer.

I am sure if that was actually on the jersey, anyone who has seen the movie would think it was hilarious.

Salty4X

Monkey
Jun 17, 2006
The 'F' word is pure class...not.

Also, thanks for making 'america' look like a bunch of tards with that.
Using the word "not" went ahead and deemed you King Retard of America. Your not flying the jersey so don't worry about it. This is downhill not badminton so leave class out of this.

stiksandstones

Turbo Monkey
May 21, 2002
Orange, Ca
Using the word "not" went ahead and deemed you King Retard of America. Your not flying the jersey so don't worry about it. This is downhill not badminton so leave class out of this.
Not really worried about it, just always amazed at the backwards motion some people are into. Not gonna lose sleep over it there saltyone.

tmx

aka chromegoddess
Mar 16, 2003
Portland
stikman, if you aren't part of the solution you're part of the problem.

you may be a completely different person away from the keyboard but in here you fall way short of exhibiting the kind of class and growth you often gripe is missing from the circuit and the industry. and while i too won't lose any sleep over it, it definately bums me out nearly every time i stumble onto one of your posts.

sincerly,
terry seeberg

stiksandstones

Turbo Monkey
May 21, 2002
Orange, Ca

you may be a completely different person away from the keyboard but in here you fall way short of exhibiting the kind of class and growth you often gripe is missing from the circuit and the industry. and while i too won't lose any sleep over it, it definately bums me out nearly every time i stumble onto one of your posts.

sincerly,
terry seeberg

If you get bummed everytime you read my posts...I suggest blocking me from your screen or some sweet psych medicine.
F ya

S.K.C.

Turbo Monkey
Feb 28, 2005
Pa. / North Jersey
Ahh hhaaa! Laughed hard at that one. Gotta love Lee.

Personally I think it would look better if it said:
"Yippee Kay yi Yay Mutha f*kker!"
:biggrin:

Definitely!

...soooo the new logo begs the question: Who is "Maverick" and who is "Goose"...? .... or who is "Hollywood" and who is "Wolfman"?....Jester....Viper... etc.

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering

sincerly,
terry seeberg
the e-world don't mean crap dude. We're all just bull****ting each other on here. If Stik is pushing your buttons, there are tons of us having a laugh because of it.:clapping:

tmx

aka chromegoddess
Mar 16, 2003
Portland
Isn't Chris Canfield on that team? If so, I'll have to get a shot of him shuttling the B in the jersey. Rocking Stupid Sh*t with a background of gun-toting 4-wheelers in GWB t-shirts.

Maybe they can make a slightly different version available to the public then support the team and it's future with the profits. ..er something.

tmx

aka chromegoddess
Mar 16, 2003
Portland
the e-world don't mean crap dude. We're all just bull****ting each other on here. If Stik is pushing your buttons, there are tons of us having a laugh because of it.:clapping:
Oh don't you worry, I'm laughing. Not bullsh*tting, but laughing a lot.

Thanks though.

Salty4X

Monkey
Jun 17, 2006
Yeah, it don't mean crap that I am laughing at your super sweet picture with you and your arm wrapped up like a friggin gordita. Sweet button up prom king.

VMARTINEZ

Monkey
May 23, 2005
Isn't Chris Canfield on that team? If so, I'll have to get a shot of him shuttling the B in the jersey. Rocking Stupid Sh*t with a background of gun-toting 4-wheelers in GWB t-shirts.

Maybe they can make a slightly different version available to the public then support the team and it's future with the profits. ..er something.
Post a picture of Canfield wearing something other than the soccer jerseys we see him wearing all the time.

sriracha

Monkey
Jun 9, 2006
team america!

fvck yeah!

racin' to save the mutha fvckin' day! yah.

i just had to get that out of the system.

gemini2k

Turbo Monkey
Jul 31, 2005
San Francisco
This is a rofl post, its funny when people can't take a joke, you should keep the original f-yeah sticker, when i've been overseas (the people in the other country) people have always gotten a kick out of team america and that song, specifically that line.

And what's his name stilk-whatever needs to gain some perspective. People may not like america, but guess what, they can take a joke (especially downhiller's i'd hope)

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
Yeah, it don't mean crap that I am laughing at your super sweet picture with you and your arm wrapped up like a friggin gordita. Sweet button up prom king.
Yay. You looked at my profile. I've got my first e-fan.

Prom king? Helly YEAH! That's me...Biff the Prom King. Banged the prom queen, snorted some coke and shoved your head in the fruit punch all in 1 night McFly. :thumb:

Lighten up. It's all just fun and games til you go all e-crying.

Salty4X

Monkey
Jun 17, 2006
Yay. You looked at my profile. I've got my first e-fan.

Prom king? Helly YEAH! That's me...Biff the Prom King. Banged the prom queen, snorted some coke and shoved your head in the fruit punch all in 1 night McFly. :thumb:

Lighten up. It's all just fun and games til you go all e-crying.
Oh man, I don't know how Ill ever bounce back from that burn. You better patten that e-crying phrase or everyone on pinkbike will steal it and use it against you...tard.

ballr

Monkey
Apr 7, 2002
colorado
richness.
Speaking of a rich move performed with total class... Stik, tell us about the time you (and a couple others) totalled that golf cart at Snowshoe by sending it down the ski run in the middle of the night. I love that story every time I hear it! Now that's what I call bench racin' right there!

gemini2k

Turbo Monkey
Jul 31, 2005
San Francisco
Speaking of a rich move performed with total class... Stik, tell us about the time you (and a couple others) totalled that golf cart at Snowshoe by sending it down the ski run in the middle of the night. I love that story every time I hear it! Now that's what I call bench racin' right there!
roflcopter this guy sounds like a winner