Quantcast

Decline...?

DH biker

Turbo Monkey
Dec 12, 2004
North East
Has the April issue been mailed out yet? I haven't got it yet if it has...
Just wondering if anyone else already got it... Maybe it has been a year since I subscribed to it!!! :cool:

bballe336

Turbo Monkey
Mar 3, 2005
MA
If your subscription is running out they send you letters to renew it. And the site says that march is the current issue.

I am also wondering about how many issues I will be getting. Since they combined one of the issues does that mean I payed for 12 and am getting only 11 (or less)?

Nov 9, 2005
yea this should have been my first issue of decline, and i havent recieved it yet. Its weird because my friends have though.

Netguy

Monkey
Nov 8, 2004
Whistler
I received April (first in my subscription) about a week ago.

Great writeup on Port Angeles and The Gathering for all the local Seattle folks.

Dirtbike

Monkey
Mar 21, 2005
eastbay
SBDownhillRacer said:
yea this should have been my first issue of decline, and i havent recieved it yet. Its weird because my friends have though.
You cant use AOL'ese in adress information. It wont work that way.

:rofl:

Mountain_Dewd

Monkey
May 30, 2005
whis
mine came just like two days ago, kinda late, but sometimes **** happens, maybe ur subscrition ran out or it got lost in or damaged in the mail. ive had that happen with mags and they show up late ripped or something.

DH biker

Turbo Monkey
Dec 12, 2004
North East
Weird... my stuff seems to be getting lost in the mail a lot lately... I just got the Feburary Issue of Ski which came out in Janurary today!

Time to give Decline a Call.

Acadian

Born Again Newbie
Sep 5, 2001
Blah Blah and Blah
their Subscription department is an absolute farce! I’ve had subscriptions to a plethora of mags, and still do. Decline is the ONLY mag I’ve had issues with, and that’s from day one (e.g. I had a current issue and it clearly said “Call now to subscribe” – and it even had the phone number!! I call and they tell me I CANNOT subscribe by phone. When I told them it said in the Mag I could, they denied it)

Then there was the missing issues – and not only once, but a few times. The latest fiasco, they just cut my last subscription short and I never even got a renewal notice…

I though the point of getting a subscription was to make your life easier (not have to go hunt down the mag at the store) – not in this case…

I’ve been a Dirt (UK mag) subscriber for years and years and guess what – I’ve never missed one single issue.

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
Acadian said:

Then there was the missing issues – and not only once, but a few times. The latest fiasco, they just cut my last subscription short and I never even got a renewal notice…....
I'm oging to have to chime in and say Ditto. Issues not showing up happened more than once to me.

W4S

Turbo Monkey
Mar 2, 2004
Back in Hell A, b1thces
wingman24 said:
a word of advise, DIRT:)
I just subscribed to Dirt last Thursday, today I received an email saying my issue (and free Tshirt) had already mailed and I'll have it in 7 business days. But, I suspect Dirt has much more manpower and resources than Decline does at this point.

Bicyclist

Turbo Monkey
Apr 4, 2004
SB
I think both Dirt and Decline are great mags, and they've both got a slightly different focus.