Quantcast

Demo 9 to Sunday???

mfzbike

Monkey
Apr 10, 2004
Precious painville
I'm considering switching from a demo 9 frame to one of those new Sunday frame onlys with the dhx.
I'm very limited to this....i'm working at a shop that only carries haro, trek and cannondale. I'm pretty sure that any shop can order an ironhorse without being a dealer.
so those are my options....i'm want to race this year and i'd like a lighter for flickable bike...thanks for the input...

profro

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2002
Walden Ridge
I'd race what you got for now. I've seen plenty of folks competive on Demo9s. Plus its able to handle WR abuse with little fuss.

dhbuilder

jingoistic xenophobe
Aug 10, 2005
are you getting what your riding buddies are trying to tell you ?
the way you dropped my @$$ on middle finger saturday tells me that bike works for you just fine.

JRogers

talks too much
Mar 19, 2002
Claremont, CA
mfzbike said:
I'm considering switching from a demo 9 frame to one of those new Sunday frame onlys with the dhx.
I'm very limited to this....i'm working at a shop that only carries haro, trek and cannondale. I'm pretty sure that any shop can order an ironhorse without being a dealer.
so those are my options....i'm want to race this year and i'd like a lighter for flickable bike...thanks for the input...
Hmm, not sure about that "any shop can be a dealer" thing...usually works for smaller companies, not sure about Iron Horse...
In any case, if you feel like the Demo is slowing you down, then get something new...but I'd be sure that was the case and that the Sunday is a good answer before dropping coin. But, hey, Sunday is played- get a new Session 10 and tell us how it is.

mfzbike

Monkey
Apr 10, 2004
Precious painville
JRogers said:
Hmm, not sure about that "any shop can be a dealer" thing...usually works for smaller companies, not sure about Iron Horse...
i didn't mean any shop can be a dealer....i meant any shop can call ironhorse up and order a bike without actually being a dealer.....unlike specialized etc...