Quantcast

Demonstration Forrest

jroymcd

Chimp
Aug 31, 2005
ive been off the bike for a few years. trying to get back into it. so whats up with Demonstration Forrest are the trails closed? can you start a ride from sumit road ride sawpit and do the fire road out?

Scarpa

Chimp
Aug 31, 2005
Felton
Braille and Sawpit are the good downhills. You can ride down the fireroad from the parking lot on Highland and climb Sulphur Springs to the Ridge trail or you can ride Highland up to the Buzzard Lagoon fireroad which eventually gets you to the top of Ridge trail.

FearTheHizzo

Chimp
Aug 25, 2005
Saratoga,Ca
definately continue down the road you came in after parking lot and use buzzard lagoon fireroad to get to ridge trail then down either braille or saw pit from there. if ya ever need someone to show ya around there i know the place like the back of mi hand give me a shout . I'm in dire need of more peeps to bike with-_-

jroymcd

Chimp
Aug 31, 2005
FearTheHizzo said:
definately continue down the road you came in after parking lot and use buzzard lagoon fireroad to get to ridge trail then down either braille or saw pit from there. if ya ever need someone to show ya around there i know the place like the back of mi hand give me a shout . I'm in dire need of more peeps to bike with-_-
im looking for people to ride with also.had a problem with my current ride. See (cyclepath thread) im building a new bike now it will be together in the next week or so. i used to ride alot but, took a break for a few years when i got into motorcycles. got fat and lazy having a motor. so i sold it and im trying to get back in shape.

i rode sawpit a few times with freinds. kinda remember the directions but herd they had closed the trails.