Quantcast

Denver Riders...

t1maglio

Monkey
Oct 29, 2001
southern wisconsin
hey guys. So I made it out. The dam has some stuff planned but I have some time to ride as well. I'm going to try to meet up with Brandon and ride his trails but if anyone else is around (morning or during the day looks like it will be better) let me know.

Oh, Monday is completely free so if anyone happened to be going to winter park and wouldn't mind me roachingna ride ... (I have a little opportunity with a car, but not driving that far out).

Anyway hope to get to meet a few of you!

t1maglio

Monkey
Oct 29, 2001
southern wisconsin
No pics, sadly.

Brandon (Beast) is a rad kid. Good rider and trail builder, and an all around nice guy. The first day I went out to the trails we just worked on pumping out pits (he had been working all day and I jumped in for an hour or so). The second time I went out we cleaned up some water damage and got to start riding. The jumps are not small, but very smooth and fun to ride. I struggled a little with the third set in chocolate, but once I got the pump down it was really good. I met some really cool people riding in the few days I was there and would definitely recommend checking them out. Thanks to Brandon for everything!