Quantcast

developing story.

Graphics

Turbo Monkey
Jul 9, 2006
Connecticut
i think that still makes you a noob since you didn't have an avatar. :cupidarrow:

But if you use a lot of icons...you get upgraded from noob quickly. :happydance: :cheers: :brows: :cupidarrow:

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
You got me. My life simply won't be complete unless I have two bad photoshop jobs of my head on Mr. Hasslehoff's body.

:p

monkeyboy424

Turbo Monkey
Mar 19, 2002
Place
technicality.

Im sure avatars were around before my day.

im also sure they were around before 2001, i just refuse to research it.

greenchris

Turbo Monkey
Jun 24, 2005
DA BEARS.
Im sure there are plenty of forums for undersexed overly bored women out there. Possibly a BIKING FORUM IS NOT THE PLACE FOR SUCH BULL****.

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
Im sure there are plenty of forums for undersexed overly bored women out there. Possibly a BIKING FORUM IS NOT THE PLACE FOR SUCH BULL****.
Jesus....fighting on the internet is gay. Use the ignore feature, contact a mod, or just plain stay out of threads you know Graphics is posting in. You're adding to the issue, not solving it.... :rolleyes:

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Um, dude. Anger management + ignore list = :banana:

Just use it. It's suprisingly liberating. You know you want to.

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
Graphics, please contribute something to the site other than derailing threads to sexual innuendo/posting a bunch of smilies/threatening to photoshop. Thanks.

Tame Ape

BUY HOPE!!!!!!!
Mar 4, 2003
NYC
I actually think shes oversexed, not undersexed. Undersexed is your wife of 25+ years, oversexed is a 17 year old boy. :banana:

Graphics

Turbo Monkey
Jul 9, 2006
Connecticut
Graphics, please contribute something to the site other than derailing threads to sexual innuendo/posting a bunch of smilies/threatening to photoshop. Thanks.
and that would be because I'm the ONLY one that does this? Please, N8 started a thread of pure icons. And I'm certainly not the ONLY photoshopping monkey...or the only one that makes innuedos. Whatever...

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
and that would be because I'm the ONLY one that does this? Please, N8 started a thread of pure icons. And I'm certainly not the ONLY photoshopping monkey...or the only one that makes innuedos. Whatever...
The problem isn't that you do those things. The problem is that those things are ALL YOU DO.

Graphics

Turbo Monkey
Jul 9, 2006
Connecticut
i only ride casually. my bike is old and lame and NOT equipped to do real mtn bike riding. And I prefer to take photos of biking instead.

Tame Ape

BUY HOPE!!!!!!!
Mar 4, 2003
NYC
i only ride casually. my bike is old and lame and NOT equipped to do real mtn bike riding. And I prefer to take photos of biking instead.
What town are you in?

Oh my god!? Is this substantive non-euphemistic chatter??