Quantcast

devils gulch ride at squillchucker?

Mike.rider

Monkey
Jun 14, 2003
renton, WA
the top of devils gulch is only a five minute drive from squilchuck we should get a load of the racers up there for a good melow ride some time during the weekend. if you go up from the park to beehive resivoir to the devils gulch trail head we can get a real fast shuttle up and ride down and either get a shuttle back from the trail head to camp. and now you dont have to go way down back toword seattle to pic up the end of the trail theres a road around the gate at the top. tell me what you guys thin.k

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
Mike.rider said:
the top of devils gulch is only a five minute drive from squilchuck we should get a load of the racers up there for a good melow ride some time during the weekend. if you go up from the park to beehive resivoir to the devils gulch trail head we can get a real fast shuttle up and ride down and either get a shuttle back from the trail head to camp. and now you dont have to go way down back toword seattle to pic up the end of the trail theres a road around the gate at the top. tell me what you guys thin.k
If you are going to shuttle it you might as well head up to the top and hit Mission Ridge. It's worth the extra 10 minute drive.

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
Give yourself at least 4 hrs to ride and shuttle it all. And i also recommend the top half of Mission Ridge trail then hang a left at the intersection and finish with Devils Gulch.
Remember you gotta have forest parking passes to park at the trailhead parking lots.

Monkey
Jul 17, 2003
east of Seattle
I don't think i would do it race weekend. But I think i'm going over this weekend to work the course and that would be a fun finisher. Anyone wanna do it this weekend?

DHRacer

The Rev
Oct 8, 2001
Mike.rider said:
Are you on crack? it's a bit longer than 5 minutes. :rolleyes: