Quantcast

DFP (Das Wall)

WhoRyder

Turbo Monkey
Nov 28, 2007
NYC
I wanted to get a nice Picture of The Das Wall with the new Jamis Painting on it....

I thought it'd be a great idea to get Travis, His Jamis Jersey, and his Jamis Bike on the Jamis Wall... thoughts?

Travis

Forgot this guys' name... (Sorry...)

Again, forget name... (sorry)

Also, I would like to Thank Diablo Freeride Park & Pinkbike for giving me my Winnings today....

Keith & Jack also helped me out installing my new stuff... thanks man... I owe you guys some 6 Packs, i promise (next week)

FOXROX

Turbo Monkey
Jun 23, 2007
hambur,nj
my thoughts aare that you take amazing pictures! thank you dave! you ridint tomorrow? brake in your new gear!

WhoRyder

Turbo Monkey
Nov 28, 2007
NYC
Next week... have a BBQ to go with the wife and kids tomorrow.....

here's the bike with all the new Crispy SAINT Parts!

RUFUS

e-douche of the year
Dec 1, 2006
Denver, CO
Great first pic Dave, Jamis will be using that one for sure.

Def. give us a ride report on the saint stuff when you get back to riding. It would be good to hear from a guy going from all Sram to saint parts as I am thinking about it for next year.

sweetbabyd

Chimp
May 20, 2007
Bucks County, PA
i believe the guy in the flannel is international sensation Larry "Butters" from Rhode Island. the guy standing by das wall is Diablo regular and force of nature JP "the devine hammer"! great guys and great riders.

adarmiento

Monkey
Mar 15, 2007
I got one word for mike. ELBOW PADS!! ok 2 words. Yo Karl see you sat nice picts dave. Nice color

WhoRyder

Turbo Monkey
Nov 28, 2007
NYC
Hey guys.... thanks for checking out the pics....

i will post the rest up later on tonight.... yesterday went to the beach/BBQ and got "toasted".....

i think next week i'd be back to riding form... :-)

Putting down the camera for a week or two and riding..... during the summer hours a few of us will hook up for an sick photo-session! I have a great Idea for some "Summer Days" pictures....

See u guys soon!

Luckynumber13

Monkey
Jul 16, 2008
NJ
I dunno, I hope I can make it. My arm doesn't seem too bad, so hopefully it'll be fine by Saturday. But, yeah i'm definitly gonna need some elbow pads.

I'm thinking the 661 veggies would be goodhttp://www.sixsixone.com/Catalog_661Bike.aspx?id=99ebf3f3-aa02-4e5b-a81d-9016e5f4bec4&product=a64396bf-d675-4306-885c-97df28ce285bsince I don't want anything too big and heavy. Just something that'll prevent big cuts on my elbows, not too worried about my forearms. I might get a chest protector in a few weeks, for racing or when I'm trying new tricks or something.