Quantcast

DH bike for sale. Huge travel.

greenreese

Monkey
Nov 11, 2003
Time for a new lightweight rig. This thing holds momentum like a train and is a lot of fun to ride.

-Floating brake.

-Single rear shock for additional weight savings.

-Prototype direct mount stem.

-Revolutionary new foot brake.

-Ultra light seat.

-Rear travel is immeasurable.

Rear end does have a slight bit of play.

$300 obo.

Attachments

May 12, 2005
roanoke va
actuly that might be fun if you've got a suttle... and where drunk off your @ss. have you tried it? my guess is it'll be somthing like bangin a fat chick. i'll give you my pocket lint collection for it.

rpk1988

Dec 6, 2004
Maryland
Hahaha, thank you. I didnt even realize I did that. I feel like an idiot. :nuts:

Here let me fix that for you.

Looks like it used to be a motorcycle and you just took everything out.
Thanks n00b!

arboc!

Turbo Monkey
Dec 18, 2004
spokane, WA
Shepherdwong said:
No I'm pretty sure it's a motorcycle with the "guts" removed.
And a shock also.
bangs head on keyboard.... again >>>>gvf bdcxgthgybhgybjuki<<<<< you see what you made me do that time??????

rpk1988

Dec 6, 2004
Maryland
Haha. What has happened to RM in the past couple of months dirtjumper. The level of smart-ass'ness and stupid has risen. Must be the summer heat.

lux

Monkey
Mar 25, 2004
Wilmington, NC
Ok, no serious guys, there's a picture of an MX bike converted to a downhill rig somewhere on this friggen' web. I've been googling like mad for it but can't find it. I think I saw it on a British downhill forum, or maybe a trials forum, of all places.

It was crazy, the guy had rigged up Middleburn cranks and revalved the shocks on it -- had to have weighed a ton, though.

dhkid

Turbo Monkey
Mar 10, 2005
Malaysia
convert it to tubeless and some ti springs and bolts here and there could really lighten it up. :blah: :nuts: :dead:

zane

Turbo Monkey
Mar 29, 2004
Vancouver, WA
hey, could that be an old dirt bike that's been stripped????????

I did that many years ago when I was rebuilding the motor in my old YZ80, it handles like a pig but it's pretty fun.