Quantcast

dh bike...

FBTMILF

Monkey
Aug 27, 2005
Colorado
The Turner DHR is a very good bike, also, check out the Norco A-Line or the Norco Team DH, they are very good bikes, the Norco A-Line is around $2,000 and the Team is around $4,000... both of these are complete.

ohio

The Fresno Kid
Nov 26, 2001
SF, CA
Downhiller said:
look man like i say i cant make apocalypse for dh, its fcking too heavy...
Dude, the apocalypse (converted to an Armaggedon) is THE SAME WEIGHT AS AN INTENSE M3 (which is about the same weight as a Turner DHR, and lighter than the previous versions of a DHR)! Vitox told you this pages ago. Your bike is about as light as it gets.

Holy crap. You get the "Whiner of the Year" award. Whinge whinge whinge. Awful.

Downhiller

Turbo Monkey
Sep 20, 2004
CROATIA....europe....CROATIA
i dont know cani get down little shock (float r) because two rear shox are like one big so i dont know if i get one down it all fall apart..

but even if i can "convert" apocalypse to dhbike i decide not to that because that bike will bejust for going big, and turner just for dh & fr...

seismic

Turbo Monkey
Dec 22, 2003
South East Asia
WKC said:
Girls girls girls, we are talking about a bike here. Gosh, idiot!

Yes...we are talking about a bike....but what are you talking about ?

and a piece of advice...if you include the word "idiot" in your sentences maybe it would be a good idea to tell us who you are refering to :confused:

zmtber

Turbo Monkey
Aug 13, 2005
have you checked out the cove bike or davinci bike what about the turner fram or the traviss

zmtber

Turbo Monkey
Aug 13, 2005
i mean titus but check out used on mtbr this site or pink bike i beat you will get better deals there

zmtber

Turbo Monkey
Aug 13, 2005
ventanas might be good to or just the stab or some kind of iron horse might be more in your price range

black noise

Turbo Monkey
Dec 31, 2004
Santa Cruz
He decided on a bike, and there's a feature called "edit post" which allows you to put afterthoughts into your 1st post instead of making 3 seperate ones.