Quantcast

DH forks

Hougham

Monkey
Mar 28, 2007
I see what your saying Sandwich. It’s a little old hat. Looking at a few owner reviews they do look to be reliably and very tuff though so would defiantly be a good low cost fork. The only thing people are saying is the weight and that the rebound adjust is a little sensitive. A low cost fork you trash in to the ground by the sound of things. Would love to get hold of a set and see what there really like.

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
it's definately better than judy, it's easy to tune it a bit. 'D never take risse instead of it.
I want to know are you talking about the SC or DC dnm? Because from what I've heard sc has only crap reviews while all dc users i know are happy with it.

btw. you don't have to bash every fork certain price limit ;)

CovicRacing

Monkey
May 3, 2007
Louisville, CO
Is there any news on there 180SI or is it 200ti? and USD forks yet CovicRacing? I may have to look at grabbing a set off you.
Sorry just noticed that you asked me a question...anyhow, better late than never.

Regarding Kowa's 2008 models, they will offer (2) 200mm travel upright forks (the 200sx and 200si), both of which are air sprung ultra light race forks. They are also planning to continue to offer their current 180mm line (the 180ci, 180sf FPC and the 180sf). Their new USD fork will be called the GF (pics have been posted elsewhere on RM), it will also be 200mm with an air spring. We had the opportunity to do some testing on this fork a while back and it was pretty darn nice. For a full review PM Brian Buell, he had the fork for about a month and was the primary test rider of the GF.

b16 lag

Chimp
Jul 17, 2007
london, uk
I had a set of bergman forks on my nicolai in the late nineties and at the time they were better than my mates boxxers on his lobo. I dont know what model they were or if the company still exists. They were black with gold stanchions.