Quantcast

DH friendly shop between Seattle and Bellingham?

tangboy

Chimp
Aug 6, 2002
Fort Myers, Florida
I'm looking for a laid back DH/ freeride shop located anywhere between Seattle and Bellingham. To avoid shipping a bike into Canada, I'd like to ship my DH bike to a shop and pick it up before crossing the border on my way to Whistler. If anyone has any suggestions, please let me know! Thanks!

bent^biker

Turbo Monkey
Feb 22, 2006
pdx
fluidride in seattle is probably your best bet, and fanatic co in bellingham. if those don't work for you my shop (bicycle centre) is pretty chill as long as you make sure its the silver lake shop and devin has nothing to do with your bike/visit.

dh gangster

Monkey
Jul 31, 2006
P en Doubleyou
downhill zone is another shop that has been around for a long time and they know parts from a-z, anything you want. fluidride is the newer more stylish shop, both are a good bet.

jumping_jesus

Monkey
Jan 23, 2006
in your mind
pretty much any shop really for reassembly but recycled cycles has a few mechanics that are downhillers too but other then that fluid ride they will do you well too. they are nice guys.

T.Rex

Monkey
Sep 6, 2004
Pacific Northwest
Whus up; you forgot Bike Works in Lake Stevens; besides, he said between Seattle and Bellingham:bonk: And thanks for the heads up on Devin, I think he was trying to do something weird to my bike:biggrin: