Quantcast

DH race this weekend.

trialsmasta

Monkey
Oct 19, 2001
Austin TX
I heared there was a race this weekend. Is it a XC course dubbed DH or a real Dh course. I don't want to waste my time getting smoked on any uphills or excessivly long flat sections. Oh yeah where is this event? Anyone seen the course?

downhil

Monkey
Oct 1, 2001
yup....its in kerrville. its an alright course. its not as steep as comfort but its quite a bit longer. last year i rode a big bike and there are pedally sections but your not going to die on the big hit. its a fun course overall with some good twists and dips in it. we're going to leave probably friday evening if you want to caravan. the race is saturday morning.

Bike Mojo

Monkey
Jul 14, 2001
San Antonio, Texass
Originally posted by trialsmasta
I heared there was a race this weekend. Is it a XC course dubbed DH or a real Dh course

Portions of it are run on the XC course.....

The same course I run my hardtail on.

The upside is that it is only about 20 miles from Comfort.....

trialsmasta

Monkey
Oct 19, 2001
Austin TX
Originally posted by Bike Mojo

Portions of it are run on the XC course.....

The same course I run my hardtail on.

The upside is that it is only about 20 miles from Comfort.....
Thats like a 2 hour drive from my house. Sure would suck to get beat by a guy on a XC bike too. I guess if I don't party tonight I might make it out there.

Bike Mojo

Monkey
Jul 14, 2001
San Antonio, Texass
Originally posted by trialsmasta

Thats like a 2 hour drive from my house. Sure would suck to get beat by a guy on a XC bike too. I guess if I don't party tonight I might make it out there.
If you go to Kerville drop by CaMp Mojo. We will be near the XC Start area, it is hard to miss us. The beer is on ice...