Quantcast

DH tomorrow

WhiteRavenKS

Turbo Monkey
Aug 8, 2003
neither here nor there
im going up to keystone tomorrow (friday)... haha, i say it like people care :)

i think im going to try and meet up with taaylor and a couple of other folks for some good ol' times. i need to finish off my brand new wheel that lasted one day.

bpatterson6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 1, 2004
Colorado
What time are you gonna be there?
I'm gonna be there around 10ish.
I ride a Black Azonic Eliminator.
I know my bike isnt as cool as others, and yes it is "cheap" but hey,
It rides awesome and only weighs 42lbs.
and has all top of the line componets and has been perfect for me so far.
-Billy

bpatterson6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 1, 2004
Colorado
No Offense...
But Somehow,
I doubt your at the playboy mansion and that you even have a car if you cant even afford a lift ticket. Poor dude. Get a Job. Unless your not old enough to get a job, In which case, you wouldnt have a car either. Good Luck.

WhiteRavenKS

Turbo Monkey
Aug 8, 2003
neither here nor there
i should be heading out around 9:30 when my pops gets home. i guess that puts us at ketsone around 10:45ish. we will be on some red astrixs. hope to catch up with some peoples there!

bpatterson6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 1, 2004
Colorado
Awesome day of Riding. it was nice to meet a few of you who post on here.
I was wondering what happened to WhiteRavenKS ?
-Billy

WhiteRavenKS

Turbo Monkey
Aug 8, 2003
neither here nor there
tourists types made me eat it hard. i went home early concoosed and with my everything hurty. i have found it is best for people to stand in the middle of the trail in blind spots- it really makes me "teh heppy guy"

Ascentrek

Monkey
Jul 17, 2003
Golden, CO
WhiteRavenKS said:
tourists types made me eat it hard. i went home early concoosed and with my everything hurty. i have found it is best for people to stand in the middle of the trail in blind spots- it really makes me "teh heppy guy"

Kevin looked really beat up. I met up with Kevin in the parking lot. I tried to find those touron's and run them down. I hate to see any rider take a bad fall, except for people that don't need to be there.