Quantcast

dh trails in nyc?

Excoudos

Chimp
Apr 25, 2007
Vernon
so i herd about some dirt jump trials and dh trails in nyc some where by like washington hights? seeing that i work in nyc i would love to hit them up one day after work so it would be sweet if i could get the address and some pics of the stuff they have there. thanks

DHJUNKIE

Monkey
Sep 27, 2001
Cromwell, CT
the DH trail at highbridge park is really fun! its about 1min long and really fun with berms and jumps and lil rock garden, its got it all. def. a fun time and the guys at nycmtb are doing a great job with it all.

Jun 13, 2007
jay,ny
yo van courtland park is only a short ride north in the bronx( or you can take the train) but there are a a few dh trails and some dirt jumps if my friends kept them up(i moved) you just need to look

Jun 13, 2007
jay,ny
true about the rangers they mean buisness we were up by the tables at the top of the golf corse and thery were on horses they just gave us a warning because we were kids and made it to the pavement part
(bikes are alowed on the pavement in the park)

Fool

The Thing cannot be described
Sep 10, 2001
Brooklyn
NYC Parks is really cracking down on illegal riding. A longtime spot in BK has been shut down hard recently. Support legal trails. Highbridge has a fun sub-minute DH run, dirt jumps and some serious XC trails to challenge anyone. Cunningham park in Queens has an amazing DJ line, pump track and XC trails with a ton of freeride elements being added all over.

WhatTheHeck

Chimp
May 4, 2008
Just got back from High Bridge. Not to long but ALOT of fun. The jumps are nice too. Who would have guessed nice trails in NYC!

Hesh To Steel

Monkey
Dec 12, 2007
Hell's Kitchen
highbridge definitely has some fun elements. We rode there several times last summer/fall. Once you have your car, there are some decent spots outside of the city that have some DH lines. They're good to ride once Diablo is closed in the fall.