Quantcast

DH Video

Eren

Turbo Monkey
Mar 18, 2006
mill creek, WA (now in Surrey UK)
so when we all riding up there Harry? weekend after PA? my sunday arrives thursday

and sick vid! makes me wanna ride there!!

EDIT HAHAHA HArry got owned supppper hardcore, ive watched it like 15times, no joke

then Evan got BUSHED, and someone yells out, FINISH IT! haha

reminds me of an old Aussie downhill video, some guy bit it supper hard, and some random dude yells out, get up you can still win!

HAHA, sweet trail again

hungryleprican

Turbo Monkey
Jun 15, 2006
ndub
you can come up pretty much anytime you want- preferable mondays or fridays or weekends cause that's when ty is off work

ffonsok

Monkey
Dec 6, 2005
Yeah just come on up. We usually shovel for about an hour or so and then just ride for the rest of the day.

I think Ty works fridays though- Mondays or sundays are best.

Budman

Chimp
Nov 14, 2003
Seattle
pretty sweet video.. im gonna have to come down and join you sometime.. my parents just moved issaquah so i bet they are real close those trails..

hungryleprican

Turbo Monkey
Jun 15, 2006
ndub
its a short little trail and a big hike up

if that doesn't bother anyone, you are all welcome to come up whenever we are up there which is atleast once a week and maybe once on the weekend

just pm me, ffonsok, or downhillracer

bent^biker

Turbo Monkey
Feb 22, 2006
pdx
looks like a dope trail, can't wait to get out there. props on the editing, can't wait to get a mac and not have to use premiere. oh, and your podcast is down.

edit: whats with the piece of innertube (?) on the m3 below the headtube?

downhillracer

Turbo Monkey
Jan 28, 2005
Sammamish, WA
edit: whats with the piece of innertube (?) on the m3 below the headtube?
its a fender. pioneered at PA two yrs ago. its been used by bryn atkinson and sam hill. it works by catching the dirt that flys out in front of you off your tire that you run into when your going fast, sounds far fetched but it works!
i hope you like my drawing! hahaha

hungryleprican

Turbo Monkey
Jun 15, 2006
ndub
looks fun, how does a guy get an invite? :) and cool vid
were doing work on the trail atleast twice a week- working on a walking trail and building the trail to the top so we can shuttle- but just basicly whenever you want to come down weekdays 3-8 and weekends whenever (not this weekend cause were all out to p.a) but just pm any one of us

EDIT: but just a warning- the amount of riding compared to the hike is not a very good ratio as it is right now untill we can shuttle. Basicly you have to earn your run by walking up the hill- only a 4 minute walk I think, and I only know that cause when I was walking up I was playing some music and a song started when I started and ended when I got up there and it was about a 3:55 minute song

Another EDIT: anyone who wants to take pictures are welcome as well

muddy beast

Turbo Monkey
Nov 26, 2005
sick video.

and adding to the fender thing...I took the front part of a front fender off the bracket, and zip tied it to my reversed Mantipoo fork arch :-)

during the winter, it saves my face!

dh gangster

Monkey
Jul 31, 2006
P en Doubleyou
lovin the drawing bro.
and uh, whats a schlep?

yeah....in the vid it looked like a schlep especially with the intense m3? (nice helmet roll on that one by the way)
you can pm me too about goin to the trail.
but it seems like more than a 4 minute hike from bottom to top harry.
and we usually just session parts anyway.
just a heads up its probably not a good idea to go down there without any of us once you know where it is, cuz its behind this kids house and you never know how his parents will react, they're a little weird.

and dude i used that fender thing on an inverted fork!
(how it worked i dunno)
well actually i do, it has like 4 inches of clearance before the tire, and then when it hits the tire it compacts up, and makes a cool braaaaap noise, but slides down after the tire isn't in contact with it anymore. pretty slick.

hungryleprican

Turbo Monkey
Jun 15, 2006
ndub
lovin the drawing bro.
and uh, whats a schlep?

you can pm me too about goin to the trail.
but it seems like more than a 4 minute hike from bottom to top harry.
and we usually just session parts anyway.
just a heads up its probably not a good idea to go down there without any of us once you know where it is, cuz its behind this kids house and you never know how his parents will react, they're a little weird.

and dude i used that fender thing on an inverted fork!
(how it worked i dunno)
well actually i do, it has like 4 inches of clearance before the tire, and then when it hits the tire it compacts up, and makes a cool braaaaap noise, but slides down after the tire isn't in contact with it anymore. pretty slick.
we made a hiking trail up to the rooty turn today

hungryleprican

Turbo Monkey
Jun 15, 2006
ndub
tight, how near is it to the trail?
me and nathan and somewhat eddie made it so right when you start walking up- like on the second hump you walk up it shoots straight up to the left up a slight incline then to the right, like a switchback and then hits right before the little turn before the small drop

downhillracer

Turbo Monkey
Jan 28, 2005
Sammamish, WA
me and nathan and somewhat eddie made it so right when you start walking up- like on the second hump you walk up it shoots straight up to the left up a slight incline then to the right, like a switchback and then hits right before the little turn before the small drop
we need to continue the hiking trail to the top, its been a long time coming

bent^biker

Turbo Monkey
Feb 22, 2006
pdx
i don't have school friday, when will you guys be out there. pm me times and directions and i'll come sling a shovel (maybe eren/dan too). I could most likely bring out a vid camera but you guys seem to have that on lockdown (though I do get an hour to play with premier every day in school)

hungryleprican

Turbo Monkey
Jun 15, 2006
ndub
i don't have school friday, when will you guys be out there. pm me times and directions and i'll come sling a shovel (maybe eren/dan too). I could most likely bring out a vid camera but you guys seem to have that on lockdown (though I do get an hour to play with premier every day in school)
I'm pretty sure me, nathan, and tyler if he doesn't have work and we'll be out there around 3:30. I can call eddie who's neighborhood the trail is in and ask for his address if you want to mapquest which would probly be the easiest way. I'll pm you after school today

Eren

Turbo Monkey
Mar 18, 2006
mill creek, WA (now in Surrey UK)
Man, my bike comes friday! i guess ill come down if or not its here. hope i can swap the rotors and swap out the wheels/tires. i get home at 115 and UPS gets here around 12. so i think ill have it done. sweet.

me and the new rigger will be down! firsst ride on the big bike in 5 months 6 days to today. Ill be 100percent by next weekend! yes!!

ffonsok

Monkey
Dec 6, 2005
yeah im down for the friday.... pray the rain doesnt move in.

The new walking trail is so much better.... it takes you right around the toughest part of the hike.
We carved it out in less than 30 min... its not going to take long to build it to the top.