Quantcast

Diablo 6/13/09

WhoRyder

Turbo Monkey
Nov 28, 2007
NYC
Last minute Decision to ride diablo ended up being a great one... Aside from the traffic coming home... all was sweet!

I wonder who this is????

I will be posting the DAS Wall pics from last week later this evening....

These aren't my best set, i shot with a Fixed 50mm lens on this shoot, it worked, but i regret using the 50mm now... :-(

Next week.. :-)

The rest can be seen here:

Flickr: Page Not Found

Last edited:

FOXROX

Turbo Monkey
Jun 23, 2007
hambur,nj
the second picture is now one of my favorite pictures! great pictures dave! wish i was up there longer!

Electric_City

Torture wrench
Apr 14, 2007
Actually, I think these are some of the best I've seen in a while. The second one and the 8,9,10 are really great shots. I think it's good to see pics that aren't the typical Dominion, cannon, progression, deck drop, IX locations and to show the technical areas on the trails like the rocks and turns that aren't bermed up. What trail are those pics on anyway? I can usually tell, but not in those pics. EC

WhoRyder

Turbo Monkey
Nov 28, 2007
NYC
Actually, I think these are some of the best I've seen in a while. The second one and the 8,9,10 are really great shots. I think it's good to see pics that aren't the typical Dominion, cannon, progression, deck drop, IX locations and to show the technical areas on the trails like the rocks and turns that aren't bermed up. What trail are those pics on anyway? I can usually tell, but not in those pics. EC

The little jump was the trail before Lower Ripper, and the rock garden is located @ lower ripper.... that new Chute is located at the very bottom of IX.... and the jum pat the end @ IX...

DownhillR3

Monkey
May 31, 2007
Who... stellar pictures dude, crisp. Definately liking the rockier terrain shots. Hopefully i'll see you next weekend if all goes to plan with my new bike. I feel like I haven't ridden downhill since last year.

phobiadrive

Chimp
Jun 15, 2009
Awesome pics! it'S FUNNY you mentioned last minute decision to hit up Diablo while you're like the first one at the mountain!

WhoRyder

Turbo Monkey
Nov 28, 2007
NYC
Awesome pics! it'S FUNNY you mentioned last minute decision to hit up Diablo while you're like the first one at the mountain!
Who cares if it was last minute decision..... i made it out and that's what matters....

Actually, i wasn't the first person at the mountain this time... but most of the time i am.... :-)

What keeping tabs anyway?