Quantcast

Diablo Fotos!!! from today...

WhoRyder

Turbo Monkey
Nov 28, 2007
NYC
Was planning on hitting platty today but decided to hit up Diablo instead... it was great conditions 60's dry and the trails were in good condition....

Today i could not do anything right with my photos... usually I'm spot on, but i forgot to set up my lenses, camera and off shoe flash correctly, and ended up with Over exposed images and some OOF... :-(

I only took 30 pics today believe it or not.. i only like 1 out of all of them....

Test Of Metal:
Evan

Dennis

Evan

Stalker:
Joe

WhoRyder Actually Rides!!!!!

Joe (again)

Bushwack:
Joe

Had tons of fun riding though!!!

Last edited:

Hesh To Steel

Monkey
Dec 12, 2007
Hell's Kitchen
I think the pics look cool overexposed like that. Little more dramatic. Then again I'm the opposite of a photo expert.

Nice to see some test of metal pics. I finally rode that for the first time yesterday, and it's a fun little section.

acair422

Monkey
Aug 20, 2003
hell yea i'm pumped, fork should be back and ready to go (with full travel) nething new on the mtn?

acair422

Monkey
Aug 20, 2003
damn that sucks, i never fell in love with crap chute but the step up was always a good time...o well perhaps its bittersweet, i got faith that the guys over there will build something way sweeter in its place....although my hopes aren't high that it will be in time for me gettin back haha...maybe i shud make a special request haha

WhoRyder

Turbo Monkey
Nov 28, 2007
NYC
thanks for the comments about the photos... you can ask Joe all these photos weren;t planned at all, we just set up 1 flash triggered in command mode through the camera (no wireless triggers) and snapped a few shot... even got bit by a Bee while taking some... :-)

But all good the riding conditions were epid yesterday, no dst, no wet, conditions were perf.

sad to see that Crap chute was gone, that was one of my fav. chutes at high speed....

R.I.P Crap Chute (Ye Shall Be Missed):

DownhillR3

Monkey
May 31, 2007
Sweet pictures as always.:thumb: Weather was perfect yesterday, trails were mint, riding/BS'ing with good friends. Epic day.

WhoRyder

Turbo Monkey
Nov 28, 2007
NYC
i need to ride with you sometime. haha. i have no cool pics. and your pics are awsome
I don;t thin i'll be bringing my camera until Diabloween... the seasons is almost over and there are a few things i want to accomplish before the seasons over...

v-digit

Turbo Monkey
Apr 3, 2006
Brooklyn, NY
good times this saturday.
good riding.
i need to do this more often.
psyched on finally doing that asylum rockface spot. or whatever its called.
u snapped that one pic of me - was it really horrible or just horrible? :)
cant belive kids were launching that section as fast as they were.
can i see?

WhoRyder

Turbo Monkey
Nov 28, 2007
NYC
Photo was deleted.... didn't come out right and OOF... deleted it right there on the spot.

you should have gone back up :-)