Quantcast

Diablo Freeride Park Holiday Specials

Feb 7, 2007
Vernon, New Jersey

Give the gift of DIABLO! Purchase a 2008 Diablo Freeride Park Season Pass or a 3-Pack of Lift Tickets in time for the Holidays! Diablo Lift Tickets and Passes are the ultimate holiday gift for any freeride enthusiast!

Special Holiday Rates are in affect and by purchasing by December 19th you'll receive pass vouchers in time for the holidays!

3-Pack of 2008 Lift Tickets
2008 Full Price: $105
Holiday Rate: $79
*Offer expires December 19, 2007. Lift Ticket Vouchers are transferable and valid any 2008 operating day

2008 Season Pass
2008 Full Price: $329
Holiday Rate: $289

www.RIDEDIABLO.com

On behalf of the entire crew at Diablo, we wish you a safe and happy holiday season!

CKxx

Monkey
Apr 10, 2006
I you buy a season pass do you still need to sign wavers each visit? To me that would be worth that extra .5 trips.

skier8689

Chimp
May 2, 2007
cortlandt manor, NY
I you buy a season pass do you still need to sign wavers each visit? To me that would be worth that extra .5 trips.
u dont need to do anything but go to the office and say season pass and sho the ID they give u. its worth it. can somebody give me a pass for x mas please?? (hint hint travis or jp ;))

craighjr

Chimp
Nov 2, 2007
Hey I sent a few e-mails to info@diablo and called the office number but haven't heard back. I broke my wrist at the park towards the end of the season. I have since had surgery to put a screw into my wrist to help it heal. I bought a season pass the day I broke my wrist as well. I am short on money now with all the medical bills adding up and I need to know if I can get a refund for my season pass. I obviously haven't used it so can someone please get back to me.

demo 9

Turbo Monkey
Jan 31, 2007
north jersey
good luck i had the same thing, i was told "ill think about it and get back to u" by the way this was at domination race 2

Flat tyres

Monkey
May 30, 2007
I broke my wrist at the park towards the end of the season. I bought a season pass the day I broke my wrist as well. I am short on money now with all the medical bills adding up and I need to know if I can get a refund for my season pass.
Did you buy an 07 or 08 pass? Even if you broke a leg.........you should be OK for 08.:confused:

Oh, BTW welcome to the site.

craighjr

Chimp
Nov 2, 2007
It is an unused 08 pass and The surgey to put a pin in my wrist was in the thousands of dollars. I just want the cash I know I will be riding just slower and more carefully.