Quantcast

Diablo Freeride Park Welcomes Adam Hauck To gravity Team

Feb 7, 2007
Vernon, New Jersey

July 9, 2008, (Vernon, NJ)- Diablo Freeride Park, America’s Premier Mountain Bike Park, is proud to welcome pro rider Adam Hauck to their 2008 Gravity Team roster. Hauck, a New Jersey native, has been accumulating top event finishes across the globe with his progressive spirit and huge roster of tricks.

Recently at the 2008 Teva Mountain Games, Hauck claimed top honors in both the Slopestyle and Speed Trial disciplines schooling veteran riders and demonstrating he is a force to be reckoned with. Earlier in May, Adam also won the Best Trick discipline at the Madrid Nissan Qashqai event besting some of the world’s top slopestyle athletes with a myriad of technical tricks.

“When searching for another rider to fill our pro team roster, Adam was a clear standout and he represents the future of the sport”, said Shawn Orecchio, Diablo Freeride Park General Manager. “Adam’s style and technical ability is leading an east coast contingent of top freeriders and we welcome him to our program.”

As a member of the Gravity Team and a Diablo local, Adam will take advantage of Diablo Freeride Park’s diverse trail network to hone his skills and utilize the park for photo and video shoots. Hauck will also assist in the development of new trails and features to further position Diablo as the go-to bike park in the east. “The professionally maintained trail network is huge and offers every type of riding style from fun freeride features to straight-up downhilling… It has something for everyone and is constantly evolving" said Adam, "I am excited to ride for Diablo and join their growing program.”

For more information about Diablo Freeride Park please visit: www.ridediablo.com

jerseydirt

Turbo Monkey
May 6, 2007
dirty jerz
you know whats funny i know where that jump is. and adam hauck is awwesomee. haha. he is perfect for the team. he is probably not as good as tufino though. that dude can manual tempest.

FOXROX

Turbo Monkey
Jun 23, 2007
hambur,nj
you know whats funny i know where that jump is. and adam hauck is awwesomee. haha. he is perfect for the team. he is probably not as good as tufino though. that dude can manual tempest.
its not the jumps that i showed you... cause there are no houses by it lol

bmxracer62

Monkey
Feb 11, 2008
Someone like Adam, a diablo local, is a great addition to the team. Unlike Tyler McCaul who probably visits once a year.
aint that the truth! its gonna be a kick ass diabloween this year too! especially with salvation there. sorry, im getting ahead of myself. that pic got me excited.

spylab

Monkey
Feb 7, 2007
Regardless of the fact that I usually only get about 4 runs in during the day, I would say hands down that Diabloween is one of my favorite days of the year.

And before derailing the thread completely, congratulations, Adam!