Quantcast

diablo helmet cam footage for your pleasure

yuroshek

Turbo Monkey
Jun 26, 2007
Arizona!
eh the drop to flat isnt as hard as the go around, the go around has big gnarly roots in it. just cant see it in the video. plus who wants to drop to flat anyway? gotta remember im coming off of that knee injury too...

zebrahum

Monkey
Jun 22, 2005
SL,UT
That's a pretty cool camera angle and all, but that chest mount has no stability. Ditch it and go back to a helmet mount. At least you can see what you're riding that way.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
:shocked::headbang::drool:

that's pretty much how i felt after watching the video. Thank you so much for shooting something besides alpine, but that double pits to chesty cam is shaky.

yuroshek

Turbo Monkey
Jun 26, 2007
Arizona!
:shocked::headbang::drool:

that's pretty much how i felt after watching the video. Thank you so much for shooting something besides alpine, but that double pits to chesty cam is shaky.
lol yes im sorry haha im trying to figure out a way to make it not so shaky.

ska todd

Turbo Monkey
Oct 10, 2001
Twist to the Jack is one of my fav trails at Diablo. I'll usually take that to Domboo and then to Test of Metal (or snake over Alpine into Ripper)

-ska todd

butters-lsd

Chimp
May 4, 2008
Rhode Island
did you ET the little table on alpine or did it just look that way?

i don't know why but i do that on that jump as well. it's just a stupid fun little trick.

for the $$ those cameras take really good footage. the shadow riding is very cool...

yuroshek

Turbo Monkey
Jun 26, 2007
Arizona!
did you ET the little table on alpine or did it just look that way?

i don't know why but i do that on that jump as well. it's just a stupid fun little trick.

for the $$ those cameras take really good footage. the shadow riding is very cool...
yea i have a BMX background so i tend to pedal over jumps and down the backsides to get more speed. if you look close on the alpine video, you see me pedal at 1:12 in between the 2 berms for even more speed.