Quantcast

Diablo June 21 Video

WhoRyder

Turbo Monkey
Nov 28, 2007
NYC
http://www.vimeo.com/1211604

Enjoy

I won't be back to Diablo for another 2 weeks, my shock did something weird and I'm sending it back to Sram for replacement!

Thanks PJ and Trav for shooting video of me!

Enjoy!

Last edited:

ppatches60

Chimp
May 21, 2007
Too bad about your shock. Was hoping to see you at the race next week. Try not to go into withdrawal for 2 weeks w/out riding!!
PS: LOVE your videos! It gives those of us who don't ride (the riders' "support crews" ) a chance to see what you crazies:crazy: are doing up there on the mountain!!:biggrin:

dhsean

Chimp
Dec 5, 2006
Thanks for the video. Don't show the step-up attempts to SRAM - you might have some warranty problems. Hope everything works out with the shock. My fork is going back this week. :biggrin:

WhoRyder

Turbo Monkey
Nov 28, 2007
NYC
Thanks for the video. Don't show the step-up attempts to SRAM - you might have some warranty problems. Hope everything works out with the shock. My fork is going back this week. :biggrin:
For some odd reason the shock shaft started to "unscrew" itself from the Mounting hardware. and I had oil leaking from the bottom of it too!

hard to explain, here a pic:

Wish me luck with SRAM!

konarider1283

Monkey
Sep 1, 2005
woooow. never seen that before. hah, love how u can see the red locktite on there too. just broke free from it. impressive, yet kinda weaksauce. weirddd

road2nowhere

Monkey
May 13, 2007
sweet videos both of you. btw dave that sucks, i felt so bad for you going up the lift when we saw that. good luck on getting that fixed.

bmxracer62

Monkey
Feb 11, 2008
dont worry dave, ill be along in 2 weeks, i can show you how to clear a step up! cant wait! nice spring by the way, i wish i had one.

konarider1283

Monkey
Sep 1, 2005
damn trav. def good footage, sucks how it came out though cuz of windows movie maker. oh well. nice job otherwise :D
edit: whatever program ur downloading, make it there and make sure ur not running any programs on ur computer when u finalize. dont do anything either, just let it do its job and it'll come out a lot better :thumb:

bmxracer62

Monkey
Feb 11, 2008
and by the way dave, i beat the balls out of my vivid and i never had anything like that happen. and my fork is good, i cleaned it up put fresh oil in it and im replacing the seals. the creaking was actually the carbon fiber spacer under the top crown, my headset slightly loosed up i guess. is your still doing that?

smoke brakes

Monkey
May 18, 2007
one step closer to the lord
your rubber stopper is on the wrong side of the spring , not sure how the ratio is on your bike but a 300 lb spring seems way to light for a man of your stature ?

oh yea , scram matches your postage , if you fed x , they fedx !